More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RicoLouis RicoLouis

What's next?

Anatomy

Male Anatomy

The Head

Also known as the Glans, this is the most sensitive area of the male penis but the most neglected during hand jobs or even by most guys while masturbating. Stimulation of this area can turn an ordinary handjob into a great one. The most sensitive areas or the Slit at the tip also called the Meatus and the Frenulum. While the stimulation of the head can be very pleasurable, during orgasm this area becomes over sensitive and stimulation can actually be painful.

Meatus

A small opening located at the tip of the penis which is used for ejaculation and urination. This are can be highly sensitive.

Frenulum

a small triangle area on the underside of the head where the foreskin connects which in most guys is highly sensitive and stimulation of this spot can be very intense. Some men can orgasm with just stimulation to this spot.

Corona

Also known as the crown which is located around the back of the head of the penis where the remaining foreskin forms a ring. When pulled back the area behind the head may be stimulated for pleasure.

The Shaft

This is pretty self-explanatory. The shaft is the main body of the penis and while giving a handjob pretty much serves as the grip.

Raphe

A ridge or line found along the underside of the penis. The raphe may run along the scrotum as well and is more pronounced in some guys than others.

The Scrotum

Also know the balls, the large sac of tissue which contains the testicles. Many men find this area pleasurable though the comfort level varies from guy to guy so handle with care but stimulation of this area can be highly enjoyable.

The Perineum

The small area just behind the balls and just before the anus is known as the Perineum and likewise is an erogenous zone into its self. Stimulation of this area can also stimulate the prostate without the need for anal penetration which is a no-fly zone for some guys.


Female Genitalia

Breast

The breast is one of two prominences located on the upper ventral region of the torso of primates. Along with their major function in providing nutrition for infants, female breasts have social and sexual characteristics. Breasts, especially the nipples, are an erogenous zone. They are sensitive to the touch as they have many nerve endings, and it is common to press or massage them with hands or orally before or during sexual activity. During sexual arousal, breast size increases.

Areola

The pigmented area on the breast around the nipple. The areolae can range from pink to red to chocolate brown to dark brown or nearly black but generally tend to be paler among people with lighter skin tones and darker among people with darker skin tones. A reason for the differing color may be to make the nipple area more visible to the infant. The size and shape of the areolae are highly variable. Human areolae are mostly circular in shape, but many women have large areolae that are noticeably elliptical.

Nipple

A small projection of skin that is rich in a supply of special nerves that are sensitive to certain stimuli meaning the nipples can be sensitive to touch, and nipple stimulation can incite sexual arousal. Few women report experiencing orgasm from nipple stimulation. A medical study that was the first to map the female genitals onto the sensory portion of the brain indicates that sensation from the nipples travels to the same part of the brain as sensations from the vagina, clitoris, and cervix, and that these reported orgasms are genital orgasms caused by nipple stimulation, and may be directly linked to the genital sensory cortex.

Vulva

The vulva consists of the external female sex organs. The vulva includes the mons pubis, labia majora, labia minora, clitoris, vestibular bulbs, vulval vestibule, urinary meatus, the vaginal opening. The vulva includes the entrance to the vagina, which leads to the uterus, and provides a double layer of protection for this by the folds of the outer and inner labia.

Labia Majora

The labia majora are two prominent longitudinal cutaneous folds that extend downward and backward from the mons pubis to the perineum. Together with the labia minora, they form the labia of the vulva.

Labia Minora

The labia minora also known as the inner labia, inner lips, vaginal lips or nymphae are two flaps of skin on either side of the human vaginal opening in the vulva, situated between the labia majora. The labia minora vary widely in size, color and shape from individual to individual.

Clitoris

The clitoris is a female sex organ at the front junction of the labia minora above the opening of the urethra. The clitoris is the female's most sensitive erogenous zone and generally the primary anatomical source of human female sexual pleasure. The clitoris is a complex structure, and its size and sensitivity can vary. The glans (head) of the human clitoris is roughly the size and shape of a pea and is estimated to have about 8,000 sensory nerve endings.

The Vagina

The vagina is the elastic, muscular part of the female genital tract which it extends from the vulva to the cervix. The outer vaginal opening is normally partly covered by a membrane called the hymen. At the deep end, the cervix (neck of the uterus) bulges into the vagina. The vagina allows for sexual intercourse and birth.

Urethral Sponge

The urethral sponge is a spongy cushion of tissue, found in the lower genital area of females, that sits against both the pubic bone and vaginal wall, and surrounds the urethra. The urethral sponge encompasses sensitive nerve endings and can be stimulated through the front wall of the vagina. Some women experience intense pleasure from stimulation of the urethral sponge. The urethral sponge surrounds the clitoral nerve, and since the two are so closely interconnected, stimulation of the clitoris may stimulate the nerve endings of the urethral sponge and vice versa. Some women enjoy the rear-entry position of sexual intercourse for this reason because the penis is often angled slightly downward and can stimulate the front wall of the vagina, and in turn the urethral sponge.

Perineal Sponge

The perineal sponge is a spongy cushion of tissue and blood vessels found in the lower genital area of women. It sits between the vaginal opening and rectum and is internal to the perineum and perineal body. The perineal sponge is erogenous tissue encompassing a large number of nerve endings, and can, therefore, be stimulated through the back wall of the vagina or the top wall of the rectum.


Erogenous Zones

The Scalp
As anyone who's had a salon styling session knows, having someone touch your hair and scalp can be incredibly soothing. It can also be arousing, Massage his or her scalp. Run your fingernails across it. See how your partner reacts.

Ears

Some people find whispering or breathing softly in the ear to be pleasurable and relaxing, as well as licking, biting, caressing and/or kissing it especially the area of and behind the earlobe.

Mouth

The lips and tongue are sensitive and can be stimulated by kissing and licking. Biting at the lip can also provide stimulus.

Neck

The neck, clavicle area and the back of the neck are very sensitive in both males and females, which can be stimulated by licking, kissing or light caressing. Some people also like being bitten gently in these areas, often to the point that a "hickey", or "love-bite" is formed.

Abdomen and navel

Many people find stimulation (kissing, biting, scratching, tickling, caressing) of the abdomen to be pleasurable, especially close to the pubic region. It can cause strong arousal in men and women, in some even stronger than stimulation of the genitals. The navel is one of the many erogenous zones that has heightened sensitivity. The navel and the region below when touched by the finger or the tip of the tongue result in the production of erotic sensations.

Armpits

Some consider the armpits to be an erogenous zone, despite the similarity of the axillae (armpits) to normal-haired skin in both the density of nerves and hair follicles. Exaggerated or anticipated digital or oral stimulation is believed to be responsible for the heightened sensual response.

Arms

The skin of the arms, and specifically the softer skin of the inner arms and across the creased mid-arm bend covering the ventral side of the elbow, are highly sensitive to manual or oral stimulation. Caressing with fingers or tongue, more vigorous kneading, and butterfly kissing can initiate arousal and, in some cases, induce clitoral/vaginal orgasm or penile ejaculation without direct contact with the latter areas. The mid-arm bend is especially sensitive due to the thinner skin found there, which makes nerve endings more accessible. Arm sensitivity may be reduced or concentrated to a more narrow range by excessive muscularity or obesity on the one hand, or transformed to uncomfortable tenderness by excessive thinness on the other.

Fingers

The fingertips have many nerves and are responsive to very light touches, like the brushing of a tongue, light fingernail scratching or teeth stroking. The sides of the fingers are somewhat less sensitive and more ticklish.[citation needed] Both light and firmer touches work well at the junction of the fingers. Human fingertips are the second-most sensitive parts of the body, after the tongue.

Lower Back

The back is riddled with muscles and nerves that respond positively to touch, and the small of the back is especially sensitive. Start off by gently rubbing and caressing their back, focusing most of your attention to the sacrum, which is the area of her lower back just above the tailbone that is rich with nerve endings. Then you can start massaging the area right above her buttocks, using your thumbs to knead either side of their spine. This maneuver becomes especially hot with the addition of some luxurious massage oil.

Inner Thigh

Most people don’t think about it but both this is a very sensitive spot on both men and women and is a good place to warm him or her up and tease them by softly caressing them here will be a good way to get them fired up and build up your own desires.

Buttocks

The buttocks are two rounded portions of the anatomy, located on the posterior and comprise a layer of fat superimposed on the gluteus maximus and gluteus medius muscles. The two gluteus maximus muscles stabilize the hip joint and are the largest muscles in the entire human body; responsible for propelling the entire body forward when running and walking, ensuring the proper functioning of the entire leg.

Anus

The anus has a relatively high concentration of nerve endings and can be an erogenous zone, which can make anal intercourse pleasurable if performed properly. The pudendal nerve that branches to supply the external anal sphincter also branches to the dorsal nerve of the clitoris and the dorsal nerve of the penis. In addition to nerve endings, pleasure from anal intercourse may be aided by the close proximity between the anus and the prostate for males, and vagina, clitoral legs and anal area for females. This is because of indirect stimulation of the prostate and vagina or clitoral legs. For a male insertive partner, the tightness of the anus can be a source of pleasure via the tactile pressure on the penis.[10][11] Pleasure from the anus can also be achieved through anal masturbation, fingering,[3] facesitting, anilingus, and other penetrative and non-penetrative acts. Anal stretching or fisting is pleasurable for some, but it poses a more serious threat of damage due to the deliberate stretching of the anal and rectal tissues. Lubricant and condoms are widely regarded as a necessity while performing anal sex as well as slow and cautious penetration. The anus is often considered a taboo part of the body and is known by many usually vulgar slang terms.

Feet and toes

Because of the concentration of nerve endings in the sole and digits of the human foot—and possibly due to the close proximity between the area of the brain dealing with tactile sensations from the feet and the area dealing with sensations from the genitals the sensations produced by both the licking of the feet and sucking of toes can be pleasurable to some people. Similarly, massaging the sole of the foot can also produce stimulation. Many people are extremely ticklish in the foot area, especially on the soles.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)