More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LoreMaster LoreMaster

So what villain/bad guy is getting to enjoy themselves?

Anakin, The Dark-sided Chosen One

The prophecy of the Jedi states that someone born from the itself will come about and bring balance. There were those that thought Anakin Skywalker was that chosen one. Qui-Gon Jinn was so certain, he made his apprentice Obi-Wan Kenobi promise him that he would train the boy before dying. Obi-Wan kept that promise and became Anakin’s master. The galaxy around them began the change with the coming of the Clone Wars. The dark side began to cloud over the Jedi’s sight. The future was uncertain, but there was still hope that the prophecy would come to pass. Anakin would fulfill his destiny.

But the Jedi had it all wrong.

Anakin turned to the Dark Side with the promise of power greater than any Jedi. The power to save the ones he loved, like his secret wife Padme and their unborn child. The one who turned Anakin was Sheev Palpatine. But he was in reality Darth Sidious, the dark lord of the sith. Wanting a younger and stronger apprentice, sidious had wanted Anakin by his side since the beginning. And with his new pupil, the galaxy was sure to be ruled by him.

But even Sidious to had gotten it wrong. While Anakin appeared to be tamed by Palpatine’s promises of power, within him was a growing passion, with that passion, Anakin became stronger, said strength increased his power, and with this new power, Anakin would claim victory and break free of his masters chains and rule the galaxy.

But he did not want to do it alone…

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)