More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by newbeeann newbeeann

What's next?

Anabel heads home

After that unusual job interview, Anabel headed straight home. She needed to lay down. She entered the apartment she shared with her life-long friend Janelle and collapsed facedown on the couch.

"I take it that means you didn't get the job?" Janelle asked from her position in the window seat. For the past few months she had been sketching the view from their living room at various times of day.

"Nooo," Anabel moaned into the couch cushion. "I got the job. But something weird happened."

Janelle put down her sketchpad and listened as her friend relayed all the details of her carnal encounter. Ooohing and aahhing in all the right places and even a "what the actual fuck?!," Janelle was a great listener. When Anabel got to the end of the story, with Tony cumming down her throat and the horny feeling disappearing, Janelle was visibly concerned. She got up and walked over to her friend, placing a gentle hand on Anabel's back.

"You mean...after all that....you didn't even cum?"

Anabel hadn't even realized it. She grumbled something incoherent into the couch cushion.

Janelle gave her friend's back a few pats and then trailed her hand down, over Anabel's butt, to where her skirt ended. She pushed the skirt up high on Anabel's things and began to rub her roommate's pussy slowly and softly. The fabric of Anabel's panties had already been soaked through once today and gave off a strong and enticing smell. Janelle climbed up on the couch and placed her face between Anabel's legs. She sniffed deeply before cautiously sliding the panties to the side. When there was no response, Janelle used her tongue to lick the entire length of Anabel's pussy. Another moan came from the couch cushion.

"Would you like me to fix it for you?" Janelle asked before licking again, harder this time.

Anabel didn't answer but she did push her butt higher into the air, giving her roommate a better angle.

Janelle began using her tongue in shorter, faster, licks and Anabel's pussy responded positively. Janelle's thumb found its way to Anabel's clit and began rubbing it in small circles as Anabel lifted her ass higher and higher into the air. Soon Anabel was on her knees with her face still planted flat into the couch. Her skirt pushed up around her waist and her panties stretched out and pushed to the side, she looked ready for a fucking. Janelle pushed two fingers into her friend's wet pussy. She held them still while Anabel pushed back against them.

Janelle chuckled. "Are you feeling that intense horniness now?"

"No," the muffled voice of Anabel responded. "Just regular horny."

Janelle rolled her eyes and began tonguing the asshole in front of her. She inserted a third finger into the pussy and fingered her friend in time with her tongue movements. She replaced her thumb on Anabel's clit. No one could handle this for long and Anabel was no exception. She soon began shaking and moaning loudly as her orgasm built. As she climaxed she surprised herself by remembering how good she had felt with Tony's hands holding her head over his cock. The powerlessness of that moment combined with the feeling of having her ass eaten made her cum harder than she had in a long time.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)