More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by newbeeann newbeeann

What's next?

Anabel googles her symptoms

Anabel was bored. She had a new job and a new office but hadn't been given any interesting assignments yet. Just boring human interest pieces and an in-depth study of the mischievous local tomcat. Coming from a fast-pace newspaper in the city, Anabel felt that she was going to lose it if she didn't find a more interesting story.

More pressingly, Anabel was horny. This was a new feeling for the usually strait-laced reporter. She almost never felt this way before her job interview. Had the incident with Tony triggered something in her? Embarrassingly Anabel had begun fingering herself at her desk, sometimes even while on the phone with a source. However, afterwards she felt a crushing sadness. The horniness came once a week or so. Today it came as she scrolled aimlessly through her small town's online forum, searching for a lead. With her right hand on the mouse, Anabel's left hand wandered about her body. First lightly running over her breasts, circling her hard nipples. Her hand trailed down her stomach to her lap. She wore pants today and her hand began to unbutton them without her even thinking twice.

As Anabel teased her clit through her panties her mind wandered to that incident with Tony. What had gotten into her? Maybe that overpowering desire to suck his dick and her subsequent horniness were connected? Anabel's right hand opened an incognito tab and googled her symptoms. The third link down was a subreddit called r/wtfhorny and the preview text read "a subreddit for people to share stories of when they got very horny, unexpectedly." Interestingly, the date of creation for the subreddit was the same day that Anabel had deepthroated Tony's cock. She clicked through.

"Me, [23f] felt uncontrollable horniness. Fingered myself in the front row of the lecture hall while making eye contact with prof [50?m]." Anabel slipped her hand inside her soaking panties.

"I begged the guy behind the counter at 7/11 to eat my pussy." Anabel pushed her middle finger inside her warm pussy while her thumb circled her clit.

"After exchanging pleasantries with my next door neighbor, she took her shirt off and asked me to fuck her tits." Anabel's ring finger joins her middle finger. She begins fucking herself slowly.

"The flight attendants started making out with each other and fucking in the aisle." Anabel's fingers fuck her faster and her right hand begins to pinch her nipples trough her clothes.

"My stepmom asked me and my dad to doubleteam her in the den. She then fucked herself with the remote control when we refused." Anabel's shirt is somehow unbuttoned. When not on the mouse her right hand is twisting her nipples hard while her left hand slams into her pussy.

"Walked in on coworker sucking her own nipples in the breakroom. She didn't seem embarrassed at all, just asked if I could help her out." Anabel was moaning loudly now and barely able to continue opening new reddit threads.

"Potential new employee with great tits [25f] got horny during interview. I [27m] fucked her throat and then hired her." Anabel screamed as she came.

After she caught her breath, Anabel realized that a story was brewing.


Claire hated sharing a wall with the new hire, Anabel. She was always making so much noise and never seemed to be doing any work. And everyone knew she was only hired because the editor, Tony, wanted to fuck her. Claire looked down at her own modest B cups and frowned. If she had F cups like that slut next door, she could be the star staff writer. Anabel thought she was so great, didn't she? With her smooth brown skin and tightly curled hair that she was constantly changing. Claire's straight dirty blonde hair hung limp and her skin only turned red in the sun.Claire couldn't yet prove it but she was sure something had already happened between Tony and Anabel.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)