More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Funatic Funatic

Who will Ivan have 'fun' with?

An orcish barmaid.

Ivan made his way to the bar. He made a slight grimace as his hands touched the oak. Well-polished as it was the rough feeling under his hand still betrayed the mediocre production made from a tree killed before its time. That had been one of the hardest parts of leaving the forest: Getting used to the dead wood all around him. Most of that had faded over the last three-hundred years but remains of the disgust would always linger.

The reason why he even wanted to sit down here was that the edge of the bar was the closest seat to the door to the backrooms. Besides the kitchen, there was also the dressing room for the bar maidens back there, meaning that if the one he had laid his eyes on for the night finally ended her shift he could be the first to make an impression.

So he sat down and waited while sipping on his third glass of wine, this time given to him directly by the owner, a thin-lipped, bald orc with a black moustache in his middle-age. The orc followed Ivan’s eyes, who laid on one of the barmaid.

She was an attractive orc. Short, black hair, brown eyes, a fine nose, light green skin. She caught the eyes of many of the local sellswords, Ivan did not even doubt for a second that many of them came here because of her. She had taken the usual barmaid outfit of the place, a boring piece of light brown cloth with an extra layer against spills at the front, and made with it what she could. She wore it in two pieces, ripped apart cleanly, revealing her flat, muscular stomach. The piece at the top was a size to small, or made to look that way as the cleavage of her medium sized breast seemed to almost spill over. The brown skirt was slit open on the right side, every other step revealing a scandalous amount of leg.

‘Scandalous for humans maybe.’ Ivan corrected himself and smiled into his glass. “A beauty isn’t she?” The owner asked. “I agree.” “Plan to bed her?” Ivan finished his drink. “I see you lose no time.” “Not my style, I take that as a yes. If you want to speak to her order a Glodint’katak for her before she vanishes in the backrooms, she won’t come out again.”

The dark elf wanted to thank the orc but he had already stepped aside to hand another customer his beverage. A couple of minutes without drink later the barmaid stepped towards the bar. At first she she kept her eyes firmly at the door but then she realized Ivan’s gaze. “What’cha looking at?” She asked, aggressive as orcs sometimes, always, are. “Just wondering if I can get you a drink. I hear the Glodint’katak is good here.”

The barmaiden’s eyes darted over to the owner, to the scars on Ivan’s face, then she smirked. “Mhm, I wasn’t planning to drink tonight but for you I will make an exception.” She said and sat down besides him. Moments later, two more drinks arrived.

“So what brings you into these parts…” She leaned over, “Dark Blade?” Ivan sighed. “That tasteless title has reached even these parts?” “So it is you!” The barmaid stared at him, now very interested. “I wasn’t sure, even with the scars and all that.” “I would prefer if you called me Ivanoran” “They call me Monaka. I hear your associates call you Ivan, how does one earn that privilege?” The orc’s eyes looked up into his. “Earning my respect either due to feats of spirituality or physicality.” Ivan answered while returning the look. A moment of silence, a sense of bewilderment of what was about to happen next hanging in the air.

The barmaid grabbed him by the collar and Ivan let himself get pulled into a wild kiss. “I can provide the physical part.” The answer came afterwards. The barmaid finished her drink and stood up. “Which room is yours?” “Second floor, first.” Monaka nodded approvingly “That’s the good room.”

They walked up the stairs, followed by amused or jealous eyes. Nobody was dumb enough to not get what they were up to and nobody was about to care. That was the beauty of the lawless parts, nobody would be bothered by somebody fucking in broad daylight, although you should be prepared to lose your purse of you do.

In the room, a sizeable chamber for one person with its own desk and a fresh matrass, they lost no time to start disrobing. Monaka was done within a few seconds, her clothes flying wildly to the ground as she made a leap to the bed. Ivan took longer. Each of the many parts of his outfits had to be orderly put away next to his two swords, the bow and the quiver he had left up here.

Monaka made her displeasure clear. “I heard you dark elves were stingy, but to leave a naked woman waiting?” She said while lying in the bed. “The wait will be worth it.” Ivan promised as he opened his belt. Monaka’s groans silenced when he turned around. While Ivan was looking at a beautiful orc female she was looking at a well-trained body of perfect male form. She licked her lips and opened her legs.

Spreading her pussy apart with one hand she waved him in with slow movements of her index finger of the other. “I hope so.” She said. Ivan climbed on the bed and kissed the orcs feet, her ancles, further up the leg. The skin was smooth, tasting slightly salty from the sweat shed by a day of work. Ivan didn’t care, he was meant to linger on her legs.

He made his way to her spread pussy. As he closed in, he heard silent sighs leaving the orcs lips. She had meant for him to mount her immediately and fuck her on the spot, the way she usually used the guests to get off. This sensible approach was new to her but she found it to her licking this far.

The wet pussy in front of Ivan was pink on the inside, although with a greenish tint. He replaced the orcs hand with his own, his thumb drawing little circles around her clit as he shallowly licked along her slit. “Ahh, you can do better, elf.” Monaka baited him, hoping for more of this pleasure. Ivan stayed patient, his approach remaining steady and slow.

Although this slightly angered the orcish barmaid she silenced her complains behind the biting of her lips as she let out more sighs. He had promised after all that the wait would be worth it. Now his tongue fastened, approached forward as he slightly penetrated her pussy. A wave of wetness released, filling his mouth with a sweet, slightly irony taste.

Deeper and Deeper his tongue went, the circles around her clit now having become direct stimulation by his thumb. Sighs became moans, Monaka reached downward and fixated Ivan’s head at her crotch, eager to taste more of this newfound, sensible pleasure.

“By the gods, yes.” She gasped and closed her eyes. Her orgasm was quickly approaching, just as quick as the tongue that was running through her slit, into her pussy, stimulating her with every lick, with every movement of the elves thumb.

Just like that Ivan pulled back. “Hey!” Monaka shouted and opened her eyes. At the edge of orgasm as she was she could barely form a sentence. Ivan used that moment and rubbed his prick along her lower lips. That shut her up as she moaned again, her crotch grinding upwards, hoping to achieve release that way.

Ivan had other plans, he pulled back moment before, leaving her at the edge of orgasm again. He aligned his now wet cock, stained with both her overflowing juices and his own precum, and penetrated into her.

The effect was immediate. The orcs hand, having uselessly laid on the bed ever since he pulled his head back, clawed into the straw of the mattress as she finally came. The walls around Ivan’s cock trembled as Monaka did. Tight they clamped down, making movement almost impossible. Not wanting to his way he waited, fully inside her from his initial push forward. Monaka continued to writhe in front of her for a few seconds then her eyes finally met his. “What are you waiting for, Ivan?” She spat out, her voice filled with anger and lust. “Fuck me already.”

“As you command.” Ivan grunted and pulled back, only to slam back in her moments later. Monaka’s moans filled the room, as did the squeaking of the bed, the sound of their hips meeting accompanied by the wet slick sound of his penis penetrating her pussy.

Ivan slumped forwards, resting his left hand on her breast and kneading it, teasing the nipple. “Harder.” Monaka demanded, having had enough of the sensual approach. Ivan lowered his mouth and playfully bit the nipple of the breast in his hand, his hips going ever faster.

Rough groans and shouts replaced the moans of Monaka. The change had been nice but this, this was what she really wanted. A rough, fast fuck. Even so not about anybody could give it to her this way. Ivan used all the experience he had everytime he was with a woman and this evening wouldn’t be the exception.

He continued to play with her breasts, kissed her. Wildly, no love involved, just raw sexual energy unloading as they tongues danced, hips slapping against each other. “Happy?” Ivan asked. “Ver-y, ahh, much.” Monaka barely replied, her eyes glazing over as her second orgasm washed over here.

The quivering of her walls around his dick proved too much for Ivan the second time around and he gave up any resistance to his own release as he entered a last spurt to get as much lust and ecstasy out of this fuck as he could.

Monaka screamed “By the Gods, YES!” as her whole body tensed under the sensitive pleasure that each and every thrust of Ivan’s cock gave her orgasming pussy. The dark elf pulled out and stroked his cock a last few times before unloading his seed over her. The first spurt landed between her breasts, the rest defiling her stomach.

After affairs, the next morning, something else entirely?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)