More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jonnie26 jonnie26

Will it be more than just a dream?

An opportunity suddenly arises

But then a next opportunity should arise soon. I believed myself alone in the accommodation and lay in my room on the bed, had my eyes closed and thought my beloved Frauke, my tail stood steeply in the air, I stroked very gently my bulging balls and did not look at the door where Frauke stood for quite a while and watched me secretly.

She also had a hand in her panties and jerked her clit very gently, it excited her so much that her love juice was already flowing very abundantly and made her hornier and hornier. Her love bud had swollen to its full size and her movements became more violent and faster, her breath was coming in jerks, she had one hand under her t-shirt and was stroking her hard firm nipples. She no longer paid attention to her moans, which had become louder in the meantime and gave herself completely to these wonderful horny feelings, her body began to tremble as she climaxed and her scream reached me.

I was so startled that I immediately stopped jerking off and listened tensely to the door.

What was that?.... I thought to myself.

I quickly put on some clothes and pushed the door open with a small jerk. Outside stood Frauke, out of breath, her face covered with little beads of sweat, leaning against the wall, her hand still in her panties.

The T-shirt she had pulled up and I could see her beautiful breasts and hard firm nipples, I knew all too well what she had just done and that she had been watching me.

"Uwe" she said, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to watch you."

"But don't, Frauke," I replied, "you don't need to apologize." My hand slowly came out and wanted to touch her big breasts but quickly I pulled it away again. No, this must not be.

I must not sin. Frauke is only 18, so not touching her was so hard. We stood facing each other and looked deep into each other's eyes, both of us almost drowning in desire and longing, yet I turned around and walked with heavy steps into my room.

Does the dream end here?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)