More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheLadyGodivaSimp TheLadyGodivaSimp

Who are you?

An older Power Rangers fan

You were a Power Rangers fan ever since the franchise debuted in 1993 when you were just a little child and has followed it all throughout your adult life. You have watched every season multiple times and has spent a considerable amount of cash buying every merchandise with the iconic lightning bolt on it. You have worn the colorful spandex to conventions and have waited in long lines just to take photos with the actors who played the characters you loved. Anyone who has seen your collection would assume that you are the biggest Power Rangers fan in existence except for you. This is because you know that there are some things still missing in your collection, namely, the Power Rangers themselves.

You are of course talking about the women who morphed into those tight spandexes and jumped around in front of you while kicking ass all throughout your life. Not to mention the side characters, the hot villainesses, and even some of the monsters that were featured in the series. Now that you are making enough money to purchase a sizable home and to expand your collection to an entire new level, you decided to explore what RealDreams has to offer.

Which character do you purchase first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)