More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by cadaddy1488 cadaddy1488

Who is it?

An old friend.

"Hey, I'm Sara I..."

You interupt the girl mid sentence. "Oh my God, Sara, I haven't seen you in years!"

The girl looks at you awkwardly for a moment and then recognizes you, leaping forward to give you a hug.

"Oh my God! The last time I saw you, we were only senior in high school. You've grown up," she says, looking you up and down. You could swear that she stares at your crotch as if trying to make out the outline.

"I've grown up, look at you you're a full blown woman now," you say as you look up the redhead beauty, she is far from the senior you once knew. The once flat chested girl now has a nice set of D-cups which fit her 5'8" frame well. You guess she weighs about 110 lbs and has an amazingly tight body, and a pale complexion to compliment her fiery red hair. One thing that hadn't changed was her ass, it was the nicest part of her body back then and it still was know, even in a towel you could see the tight curve it holds.

"Come on in and sit down, so you are here about the room," Sara says as she practically drags you inside.

"Ya..." you didn't even get a chance to finish as Sara interrupts you.

"Here, let me introduce you to the other girls."

Did you just hear that right? Girls!

"Jen! Alice! There is someone here about the room!" she yells.

As you and Sara sit and catch up on old times, you glance down and notice that the way Sara is sitting you can see her clean shaven pussy, you also notice there are no tan lines, you quickly snap your attention back to Sara's face, you don't want to make her mad.

Suddenly two beautiful girls enter the room. One is a blonde with fair skin and large D-cup tits, she is about 5'10" and you guess about 120 lbs. The other girl has long brunette hair, has very tan skin, and is very tall and slender (you bet she is about 5'10"and only weighs 115 lbs max) with large B-cup breasts.

"This is Jen," Sara points to the blonde, who is wearing a pink t-shirt and denim short shorts, "and this is Alice." This time pointing to the brunette, who is in a pair of boy shorts underwear and a wife-beater tank top.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)