More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 11kestrels 11kestrels

What do you do?

An old friend is waiting for you

You decided it best if you first introduced yourself to your newest accommodations, namely your apartment. It's a rather beautiful day on campus as the sun is shining brightly against the backdrop of an almost perfect azure blue sky. There's only a few wispy, stray clouds sailing about, and while Autumn is in the air, the trees have not yet begun to change. It's an uneventful stroll which finally brings you before the looming complex that will be housing you and your meager belongings for the next few years of your tenure.

They gave you a second floor apartment in the building, which is fine with you. It's a five story building all told, and you felt very lucky to get a place close to the ground floor, not that heights ever bothered you. You just like the thought of staying close to the ground. You walk into the building, but instead of opting to use the elevator, you climb the staircase to the second floor, and to your awaiting bachelorette pad. The number on the keyring that was given to you is 215, so you start looking at all the doors for the correct number.

You finally arrive at your destination, unlock the door, and saunter in, closing the door and locking it behind you. All your things were shipped here ahead of time, and the movers put everything inside. You look around you, puzzled at first, by the lack of boxes. It makes you wonder if the movers got the right apartment. They have to be around here somewhere, so you begin your search for your missing belongings.

As you look around, you do notice your coffee table set before a comfy looking sofa, and your flat screen is hung on the wall across from it with the greatest of care. Well, at least you have your coffee table and TV, but where is the rest of your stuff? Maybe they put the rest of it in the kitchen?

You open the door to the kitchen, but no boxes. Your cookware is hung on hooks over the stove, and your tablecloth is even covering the kitchen table. This is becoming quite a pleasant mystery. It looks like someone did all of your unpacking for you, and put your things away nice and neatly where you could find them. "Out of the frying pan, and into the fire" you think to yourself as you leave the kitchen and head toward what looks like could be the bedroom.

You open the door to the room, and peer inside. Sure enough, this is the bedroom. The master bedroom at that. Every apartment, you were told, at least has two bedrooms in case you have guests. You look around in awe, oblivious first to the prone figure lying on your bed. Your dresser is here, and all of your personal effects are neatly lined up on top of it.

"Well, it's about time you get here, {Firstname}! What took you so long? You missed out on all the unpacking!" It's enough to make you jump out of your shoes. You slowly turn around, and there on your bed lies the answer to what happened to all the boxes you expected to find.

"April!" you shriek like a schoolgirl who hasn't seen her best friend in quite a while. You run to the bedside, and dive onto the bed next to her. She gives you a big hug as she shares your enthusiasm at seeing her. "It's so good to see you again! It's been a while. I've actually missed you!"

April smiles at you as she hugs you again. "I've missed you too. We used to have so much fun together! I'm happy to see you here."

"Did you do all this yourself?" you ask as you look around the room.

"I did it for you. I knew you would probably be tired from your trip, so I took the liberty of unpacking your things, and putting them away. Besides, there's a staff mixer we may have to attend very shortly. They're usually pretty boring, and we wouldn't want you to fall asleep at it right away, would we?" April giggles as she says this.

"I suppose not" you say in response. "How will I ever repay you?"

"Oh, I'll think of something" April says this with a devilish little glint in her hazel eyes. "As for now, I've got a nice, hot bubble bath ready for you to soak in. So why don't you get out of those clothes, and relax for a bit. Then we can go to the mixer." April licks her lips as you get up off the bed.

You start taking off your clothes, thinking nothing of it since April is a woman and someone you consider as a besty. But there's something a little bit different about April as she intently watches you strip off your clothes and throw them into a pile on the floor

You're down to your bra and panties when April suddenly leaps up from the bed and comes over to you. She takes your nearly naked body into her arms and pulls you close. You don't try to fight it, you just stand there allowing her to hold you. Then she kisses you full on the lips, and it's a very warm, sensual kiss that lingers. You find yourself lost in the desire to return her passion.

April releases you, and smiles sweetly at you. She starts taking off her clothes, and throwing them onto your pile of clothes. "I know exactly how you can repay me. Let's go take a bath together."

Do you take a bath with April?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)