More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by diaperslut diaperslut

Who is this new house mate? Sister, cousin, stranger, co-worker?

An old friend (Ginger/Mryian; jackal)

There stood a ferret who was a very old friend of mine from highschool and in front of her was a young, well kept jackal who couldn't be more than 19. The kid was probably 5'4 and my friend, Ginger, was 5'8. Both were pretty cute. The jackal kid had B-cups and Gin had C bordering on D. She greeted me with a bright smile. "Katheryn! So nice to see you! Sorry I couldn't help with the move and all."

Ginny was wearing a flowery summer dress and looked like she was heading to church. The jackal girl was wearing a white, off-shoulder top and tight enough jeans that I could tell she was a hermaphrodite before Ginny told me.

"it's fine, Ginny. Please, come in and make yourselves at home. Mind the mess, I haven't had a chance to clean, yet," I replied, letting them in.

"So I heard. It's fine. This is my step daughter Myrian. My new husband and I are going away for a bit and I was wondering if you wouldn't mind watching her for a couple weeks," Ginger never liked small talk. Always right to the point she was.

"Yeah. Anything for you. But isn't she a bit old to need a babysitter?" I asked as Ginger sniffed the air and Mryian found a bare spot on the couch to begin sexting her friends at a high rate.

"Well...umm...can I speak to you privately?" Ginger asked.

Nodding, I led her to my bedroom and shut the door. "What's up?"

"You smell absolutely delicious. You're going into heat, aren't you?" she asked.

Glancing at the calender on my wall, I nodded again. "Yup. My cycle starts tomorrow."

"Goddamn, you canines and your heat sents. Well, if you need it, Myrian's a hermaphrodite. I don't really mind. Her father might as a preacher, but he's also a jackal and might fuck your brains out, as well," said the mustelid way more calmly than she should have.

"Did you just give me permission to fuck your step daughter?" I asked.

"Katey. Honey. We both know you turn into Sally the Wonder Slut when you go into heat, you're going to try to seduce her anyway. I'm just letting you know I'm okay with it and she can better satisfy you than just fingers and tongue. Plus, turning that 'innocent' thing into a dom should be an amusing story," Ginger comfirmed.

I shrugged. "Fair enough. But..'Sally the Wonder Slut'? Is that what everyone calls me?"

"No. I believe you're Christmas Kate. Because you only hand out that present once a year and you're all white," Ginger corrected.

"Ah. That's much better. Although, I don't think in heat me would care. In fact, she might prefer Sally the Wonder Slut," I replied.

"Have you ever actually gotten pregnant?" Ginger questioned.

"Yes. Twice. First pup I miscarried. And the second is living with his other mother in Alaska, I think," I answered.

"Oh that's right. The first one was from that one dickwad, huh? Well, I'd love to have you as a step-daughter-in-law," she remarked.

"I don't really. Because knowing my luck, once a year I'd probably become the family whore," I defended.

"Possibly. Anyway. I gotta go. You two have fun," And with that she left.

I followed her out to the kitchen and waved as she opened my front door and walked out, leaving me with her new step-daughter.

"So, Mryian, was it? I'm Kathrine, Ringold. I've known your step mother since high school. And you can call me Kate," I greeted walking up to her.

I was unsure of how she would react. But, surprisingly, she jumped up and extended her hand with a smile. "Hey, Miss Ringold. Nice to meet you. Mom's told me a lot about you. Can I just say, you're much hotter than she gives you credit for."

My first thought, while shaking her hand was to question just how much her mother told her and if her lovely, super sensitive ears picked up any of the coversation a moment ago. "Thanks. You're pretty cute yourself."

"Thanks. If you need any help cleaning, I'd be happy to," offered the desert colored girl.

"Normally, I wouldn't ask a guest to help, but right now, I could use all the help I can get," I agreed.

"Sweet! Let's get started!" she replied.

By the time we went to bed, I had already begun to feel the effects of going into heat, and had formulated a plan of seduction. Well three, actually.

  1. I could simply go around naked in the morning. The obvious approach was always fun.
  2. I could let her decide what I wear. Going full submissive was my fav.
  3. I had a few outfits and costumes I could wear.

Options, options

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)