More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Openmind Openmind

Where do the Doctor's find that's quiet? And what does 13 have in mind? (As if we don't know already.)

An old cupboard, for some fun private time.

13 dragged 10 by the hand, yanking him off of the balcony and into the restaurant. Her eyes flickered around the room before they found a door, and she bolted for it.

Opening the door, she unceremoniously tossed her formerself inside, and followed in after. Shutting the door and, quickly, locking it with her sonic before 10 had any time to react.

"Love a cupboard! Don't you?" 13 asked, but without waiting for an answer, lept on the male time lord, kissing his lips tenderly, pinning him to the wall and shoving her tongue deep into his mouth.

After a moment, she broke the kiss and slid down his body. "Now then Doctor..." She said, yanking off his belt and unbuttering his pants. "...Let's see these boys." And yanked down his pants, letting his two large Time Lord members to flop out of his trousers.

She admired the two growing cocks for a moment before opening her mouth and taking one of his dicks between her warm, wet lips. Sucking off his semi-hard cock.

The other of the Doctor's cocks, was met with the female Time Lord's left hand, as she began to stroke him up and down, her right hand moving to his ball sack, fondling and massaging them while she blew her own cocks.

10 watched as this woman he'd just met, greedily took his cocks. "Ohh, that's good." He told her, placing his hands on top of her head, helping her take more of his dick.

He was now fully erect in both his cocks. 13 grabbed her shirt and yanked it up over her chest, revealing her bra-less boobs beneath the rainbow shirt. Drool began to spill from her mouth and coated her chin and shirt, giving her the impression of a paid whore.

Her head bobbed up and down on one of his members, until she pulled it from her lips and hopped onto the next, shoving it deep into her mouth, it's tip poking the back of her throat. The 13th Doctor gagged on it, causing even more spit and drool to pour from her mouth, coating her breasts in her own saliva.

13 moved her head back pulling the cock from her mouth with a loud POP, as she looked up at the male Doctor standing above her. "We probably don't have much time before your companion comes lookin' for ya'. So let's get a shift on." She said with a wink.

The 10th Doctor gave her a disappointed look as she stopped sucking him off, but quickly his eyes flashed a look of lust as he watched the Time Lady undress before him.

13 popped off her suspenders, rolled out of her coat, flipped off her shirt and yanked down her pants. She now was laying naked on the floor of the cupboard, staring up at the 10th Doctor expectantly. "Well?" She asked. "Ya' gonna join me or wha'?" She asked, with a sly grin.

10 didn't need to be asked twice, and lept forwards, twisting her round, so she lay on her back and pushed her legs straight into the air.

Saying nothing he lined up his cocks to both her holes and slowly penetrated her pussy and ass at the same time.

The Female Doctor's eyes rolled into the back of her head as her past self shoved his girths into her waiting holes. "Ohhhh god." She moaned out, wrapping her legs around the 10th Doctor's torso, pulling him closer to her.

10 thrust into her, pushing himself deep into her holes, little knowing that he was fucking himself. The future incarnation, bit her lip, staring up at herself as he jack hammered in and out of her.

His ball sack slapped against her ass cheeks as he fucked her, he legs clamped around him and quickly she flipped his whole body, twisting around so she him into the ground and she was on top of him. Without pausing for breath, 13 began to ride on top of her former body, shoving his dicks deeply into herself. "Oh Brilliant!" They both said in-unison.

The blonde Time Lady, gritted her teeth as she felt the other Doctor beneath her begin to clench and tense up. "Ohhhh, you're ready aren't you?" She asked, twerking her ass on his cocks.

The 10th Doctor just nodded his answer. "Go on then... Give it." She told him, leaning forwards and picking up the pace. "Shoot your loads into my waiting holes! Go on! DO IT!" She cried out and suddenly felt the warm release inside her, feeling her hole becoming filled with his cum. "Oh there you go! YES!" She cried out, his cum filling her pussy and ass to the brim.

The 10th Doctor closed his eyes and grunted in sexual ecstasy, leaning his head back, breathing heavily. He felt her slowly slide off of him, and smiled. "Ready for round two?" He asked. "Because I...." He opened his eyes, but she was gone. He was laying half naked on the floor of the cupboard, completely alone. "... Am." He said, raising an eyebrow.

The End?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)