More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by KinkyLoveDoctor KinkyLoveDoctor

What or whom do you see?

An ogre

You can not believe your eyes as you see a seven foot tall green ogre, you can tell its a girl because you see her massive breasts sway in mid air as she collects stick and logs for probably a fire, you survey her body for a while (mostly just watching her DD's) as you feel an erection in your pants, you can only see her nice but big ass and some of her side boob... After five minutes of watching her she stands up straight and turns around, you step backwards as you were shocked but didnt know if it was true, you decide to take another peek and see that she has an eleven inch cock where her pussy should be. You gasp and step back as you step on a twig, the sound of the twig snapping echoes throughout the forest as you plant your back onto the tree and close your eyes hoping the ogre didn't hear, you hear footsteps get louder and louder as she approaches the tree, you open your eyes as you then see her standing in front of you with her big tits swaying in front of you and her big cock lieing between her legs, you stand there with the erection from earlier pushing against your shorts about to burst out...

The Ogre...?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)