More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LewdManaphantasy LewdManaphantasy

What Does The Day Bring?

An odd device in the Sheriff's Station

Texas yawned as she walked into the Sheriff Station, giving a sneer to the few crooks who'd been tied up and locked inside after she caught them doing wrong. She took a seat, quickly checking the reports she'd received during the night...

"Cat in a tree... it's probably down by now. Roxie's gang stirrin' up trouble... always are, need a location on these darn things..." Texas muttered. When she heard the prisoners starting to gripe and groan she gave a hearty sigh of her own and stood up. "Now wait just a darn minute and Ah'll getcha yer breakfast, ya varmints!" She shouted at the cell, quieting those within. After a few more minutes, she found one more letter on the bottom of the stack. "Eh? What's this now..." She muttered, scratching her head. "Check... the shelf near the cell? What in the-"

Tex followed the letter's instructions, going to the right of the jail cell and finding a small box. It looked to be made of plastic, one of those weird things April brought from the city no doubt. "Ah don' told 'er not to leave this stuff in reach of the prisoners!" Tex sighed, picking up the device. It had a small glass square in it, and a few buttons on the side. "Who knows what these darn things can do... other than her..." The weasel muttered, turning the thing over in her hand, making sure it didn't have any weapons on it. In her turning, she pressed the on switch, the small device activating in her hands!

She gasped, dropping it as the screen lit up with a rainbow of colors, the device falling from her hands and hitting the ground. On impact, light poured from within, shining up an enveloping Texas' body! "April! What in Tarnation is this thiiiiing?!" Texas shouted, feeling herself getting lifted up into the air before being sucked downwards into the device. As she was tugged in, she saw through the bright haze, the shape of her fox partner entering the jailhouse!

April gasped as Texas was pulled down into the device, leaping after her in hopes of pulling her out! However, she only served to get herself dragged within as well. Naturally, with the device being hand-held and both ladies being not hand held, they were dragged down up to their rears, grunting as their hips squished against the edges of the glass square they were traveling through. Both blushed, feeling their clothing rise up off of them as they fell inwards!

Further they sank, this device's suction far stronger than any other suction they'd dealt with over the years, and within a few moments, their booties had been squished down and past the device's opening, and they were sinking faster and faster! "April! What did I tell ya'll about these city devices!?" Texas demanded, grunting as she shoved her arms out of the light, grabbing the floorboards in an attempt to keep her and April from going deeper.

"T-This isn't one of my devices, Sheriff!" April cried out, squirming and trying to mimic her boss's attempts at getting them free, letting out a quiet yelp as she felt their chests hit the device, their boobs propping them up a bit longer. "T-This looks like an older m-model! Someone else must have brought iii-iiiITTT!" April squealed, her chest getting squeezed tight, along with Texas, both ladies shouting in shock as they fell downwards, arms getting pulled back into the light as their outfits were pulled fully off of themselves (The light of the device hiding any of their naughty bits.)

When they were finally through, the crooks in the cell looked on in shock at what had happened... before a small sparkle caught their eyes... "The key!" "GRAB IT!" "GET US OUT OF HERE!" They shouted, all reached through the bars, trying to grasp their freedom... though even the longest tail or thinnest arms were just barely out of reach...



As Texas and April fell and fell down a rainbow tunnel of light, they felt new outfits appearing on their bodies. For the Sheriff, she found herself equipped with a large green robe with a hood on the back, as well as a leather breastplate, leather boots, and in her hand, she was given a short bow. April, meanwhile, was given a a heavier set of armor, iron breastplate and helmet, iron greaves, and a longsword at her hip. The two looked at one another, reaching out their free hands... only to be tugged quickly in different directions.

Who to follow and where do they land?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)