More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheShyGuy TheShyGuy

What is hidden beneath the enormous globes of Amber’s Ass?

An inhuman Pair of Nuts and a Cock to dwarf an Elephant’s Trunk

At first hidden beneath the plump asscheeks of Amber, I could now clearly witness the enormity and expense of my mother’s might, the hairy nuts the biggest example of cumfactories I had ever witnessed in my life, each easily larger than my clenched fist - no, probably twice the size of my clenched fist - they were even greater than anything I could possibly imagine, something truly worth describing as inhuman.

Finally noticing the white color of Amber’s stretched-to-breaking-point pussy, which was as white as a sheet of paper, I saw the monster which had conquered my dear, adorable Amber.

Jutting out from my own mother’s crotch was a cock whose circumference easily put a bottle of 2-liter coke to shame, whose angrily pulsating veins put the squirming worms on the ground to shame, some thicker than my whole comparably pathetic appendage and longer!

I was shocked. I was stunned. I was at a loss for words.

The silence only broken by the frantic moans and pants of Amber, I soon stammered something incomprehensible which elicited a brash: “Huh?” from my mother who appeared oblivious to the evilness and horror happening before me, happening on her accord, on her fault.

"What are you doing? What the fuck are you doing with - with a co-cock," I finally managed to stutter out, my own voice trembling with a mixture of fear and anger.

"The same thing I suppose you always wanted to do with your little prick, there," she pointed at my erect cock, which made a little dent in the fabric, my face reddening within an instant, my petty being mortified by the realization that my body, although involuntarily, enjoyed the scenery of my lovely sweetheart impaled on this behemoth of a meatpole.

Wiggling her finger, the nail polished in a pink tone, my mother asked with a smug smirk plastering her otherwise beautiful mature, chiseled face, her nose as sharp as her words: "Speaking of which, Amber generously revealed to me your … let's call it regular - or actually, let's call the problem by its name: boring, unsatisfying - sex life. For this matter seeing as I firmly control this stunning womb hoe, let's ask her whose cock she wants snatched in her pussy. If you win, which you won't, I will apologize for loosening it beyond relief. For this pathetic appendage of yours, the wet walls of her cunt will probably be unreachable. You will live the rest of your life in chastity, always remembering my might and virility. Now go sit down and watch how I ruin this cheating whore!"

Will I Run or will I Stay?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)