More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Testytesterton Testytesterton

What was your father?

An incubus.

You certainly had questions when you grew up with crimson skin, horns, and a tail on your 18th birthday! Your horns felt like solid bone, but with an almost soft down texture. They came to curved points about an inch and a half from your forehead, but they tapered and dulled at the ends. They accentuate what had always been feminine features, now transformed into the realm of pure fantasy. Long, dark eyelashes...an adorable button nose...plump, pornstar lips you were dying to kiss...

You touched your tail, tentatively, and pulled away immediately as it throbbed in your hand, sending a gush of warmth across your body. You saw a bead of viscous liquid form at the bulbous end and vowed never to touch it again.

Your skin was always fair, and your features almost feminine, but now everything looks like it was made extra...you hate to say it, but...fuckable. Your skin is so soft, and supple and squeezable to the touch. Your smooth curves have filled out and plumped up over night, but unfortunately it did nothing to swell your below average cock. You get curious, and a single squeeze of your swollen ass cheeks makes you shudder and swoon.

You vow never to touch yourself anywhere. Your mom finally rushes in to the sounds of your screams and that is when she begins to answer your hurried, harried questions...

What the fuck is happening?!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)