More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by davidigor davidigor

So, who was the customer?

An important american business woman

Claire is now in her plane back home after some relaxing holidays
She's holding in her arms the idol to comfort her. She's still trying to relax after yesterday's dream-
It was strange... it started as she was doing a tour on the island of Lesbos, but soon, she found herself surrounded by only women... who are an old goddess's followers.
They start a group orgy and she can't avoid joining them
She's never had any lesbian experience even if she's heard some mates talking about doing it in the institute. Either way, she enjoys the feeling and soon finds herself moaning like a bitch. She's never had such an orgasm before.
When she wakes up, she finds herself with the bed wet of her juices... She's been fingering herself during the dream.
She decides not to tell a word to her husband once she sees him back in New York... It was just a stupid dream. But either way, she can't stop thinking how that orgasm felt in the dream and can't avoid wondering if they really feel like that... But, she can't cheat on her husband, and less with another girl...
With those thoughts in her mind, she arrives home and kisses her husband. The feeling is good as always, but nothing compared with the dream.
He asks her about the holidays, regretting again that he has had to stay here for work.
You tell him about it and tell him about the figurine she bought, with not even a word about the dream.
He only half hears her, not too interested and too worried about the job.
Before going to sleep they have sex as usual but she doesn't seem able to concentrate, constantly thinking about the dream's orgasm.

What will happen tomorrow at work?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)