More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by craigstiles@hotmail.com [email protected]

What will happen tomorrow at work?

She takes the statue to work

It's is 7 A.M. in the morning when Claire unlocked the door to her flagship clothing store. She was there first every morning to let everyone else in at eight. This gave her the first hour to do the books and get ready for the day.

Today, her thoughts were not about the business but the erotic dreams of being in lesbian orgies. The priestess of the orgy... no, she corrected herself, Goddess of the group... stood there in the middle of the chaos and smiled.

Claire's continued to think about when her goddess saw her, took her hand and led her to the center of the group. Women of all types were kissing and pleasing each other while chanting praises to their goddess. The name they were chanting, she couldn't make out. She just knew that that name would bring her peace if she heard it again.

Her husband was still sleeping while she got ready for work, so the house was quiet, that was until she heard her name, it was was the same sound from her dream. It called her to pick up the statue and take it to work with her.

Now, the small statue sat on the front counter of the till, surrounded by pieces of jewelry, handpicked by Claire. These pieces have the same kind of feel she had when she first saw the statue, they belong together, she mused and kept moving the statue around the counter.

The bell over the door chimed as Debbie Hill arrived. Debbie was the opposite of Claire. Tall to Claire short, raven hair to Claire blond.

"Oh, what a beautiful statue," Debbie said as she reached for it.

Does Debbie pick it up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)