More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 29 by neo_kenka neo_kenka

A waterfall of notifications told him why.

An explosion of libido, among other things.

Dark elf warrior (Lvl10) captured!
Dark elf defeated!
Earned 400XP.
Obtained $150.
All loot was already stolen.

Daily quest complete!
+500XP
+$500
+magical item: ring of hunter's delight

Achievement unlocked! "Survivalism"!
You've stolen all the loot in an encounter before earning it!
+$500
+acquisition/theft can now be used on items inside people (non-violent, non-hostile only)

Achievement unlocked! "My Neck, My Back"!
You won an "encounter" with a monster without lowering its HP below 50%. A fine negotiator!
+3 WIS
+500XP

Achievement unlocked! "Hurts So Good!"
You've a human for (arguably) the first time! Shame on you!
+3 LIB
+3 STR

Achievement unlocked! "I wanna fuck you like an animal"!
You've a monster for (arguably) the first time! Good on you!
+3 LIB
+3 END

Achievement unlocked! "She says she'd never been this far before"!
You've taken a woman's virginity! How does it feel?
+5 LIB
+10% positive reactions in social interactions with women

Achievement unlocked! "I wanna feel you from the inside"!
You've taken a monster's virginity, however it was defined for their kind! Put them in their place!
+5 LIB
+20% arousal in monsters you engage

Achievement unlocked! "Would you like to come inside?"!
You came inside her fertile pussy! Ready to be a dad already?
+2 LIB
+50% sperm durability

Achievement unlocked! "I Want It All"!
You got seven or more achievements in a less than a minute! Slow down, kiddo!
+500XP
+1 stat point

Ding! You're level 8!
+5 stat points
+15hp, +15mp

Achievement unlocked! "You get me closer to God"!
You've achieved a Libido of or above 50!
+????????? 2/7 Complete
You've learned Aphrodisiac!

New skill: Aphrodisiac lvl1, variable mp
Aphrodisiac: you touch a target and spend any amount of mana. This touch will make them more receptive to your sexual advances, and sensitive to your sexual acts, by [skill lvl x mp spent]%. This effect lasts for a [skill lvl + 1] hours. If the boost is halved, it can instead last [skill lvl + 1] days.

Spiraling Snake style is now level 6!

Summoner's brand lvl2, 25mp
Summoner's brand: permanently mark a monster that you've tamed, making it your . Brand guarantees loyalty, but not respect. All branded monsters now count as [skill lvl - 1] level(s) lower for purposes of calculating summoner's temple capacity.

The increase in Libido was cause enough for alarm... but in his present position, it was also cause for him to minimize all those warnings and enjoy the sight of his pitiful new summon, a proud warrior stripped of all pride and virginity... and chuckled with relief into her black shoulder. He was healed to full by leveling up! That was... way closer than I liked... She pled with him, shoved away at him with weak fists, and he clutched her tired, weakened body. He couldn't speak her language... he couldn't have any hope of telling her what he wanted, or how to act, without Fairy being conscious. But he didn't need that right now. He placed his hands on her rising ass, and shoved her back down, barely able to get half of his cock inside her tiny cooter. As she continued her protests, he manipulated his interface with one hand, tapping the screen as he pulled up the three skill levels he had floating and dumped them right into Aphrodisiac. With the giddy horniness that now possessed him, he shoved all of his mana into one single dose. Tipping her crying, miserable face up with a single hand, he kissed it onto her lips.

Aphrodisiac applied! Target is now 1,092% more receptive to you.

How did the math stack up in the Game? The bracers made his molesting of recently defeated enemies 500% more effective, stacking with this 1,092% effect... to explore this query, John fingered her asshole anew and gently rubbed her left brea-

"Aaaah-ah-ah!" The dark elf trembled as her pussy, already filled beyond capacity and recovering from the loss of virginity, already soaked completely with human jizz, tried to milk John with the orgasm that shook her to her very core. John more than happily obliged, sternly fucking his new lover with powerful strokes, striking her cervix with every thrust as he tried to get more and more of himself into her. Her eyes, he now realized, did have pupils, slightly darker than the rest of the eyes and now rolling up as she came with his ravaging. Her ears wobbled as her body bounced, and John had a suspicion that they would be more sensitive than the human variant. He let her asshole and nipple go as he slowly reached for them, and with him no longer bouncing her the girl finally got a moment to rest, still impaled to the womb but almost able to regain her thoughts.

Then he cradled the backs of her ears and teased the inside of them with his thumb. She inhaled sharply, for a full two seconds... and silently cried out as her pussy exploded all over John's pants with his and her cum. Her body convulsed and shook as if in seizure, tiny squeaks of nonsensical pleading were all her mouth could manage, and her cervix widened, eagerly waiting to be filled with the jizz John knew was coming. Her body continued to buck, but now pressed downward, and her cervix began to press upon the purple head inside of her, and she howled in agony mixed with the mind-wiping pleasure as he rubbed the same spots of her ears. Her arms, hanging uselessly until now, now clutched at his pants for leverage as if trying to help him fuck her womb directly. The donut of her last barrier against this violation sucked and kissed John's cock with such as to make his toes curl, and he could offer no protest as she used him against her own will. Driven into his own wild pleasure, his hands drifted... onlt to happen upon the very tips of her ears.

Another high-pitched squeal, and her body flexed as she tried, with all of her might, to ruin her own uterus and get more of this cock in. "Aaah-" She screamed as she struggled while coming and going and crying something approaching the pain of childbirth. "Aaaaaaaaaah-"

A wet noise, like a pop, was more felt than heard. Her black eyes opened, and widening irises stared into nothing as her tiny elven cervix finally broke to let the monstrous human cock inside. Her breasts pressed against John's blood-covered chest, and then her body fell against him limply, her head cradled on his shoulder as she could do nothing but tremble. Surrender... an absolute surrender. An absolute victory. John blew his human load, flooding her tiny womb, spraying his seed directly onto the waiting ovum; it was meant for her future husband, the cowardly fool who promised to help her finally get her honorable kill in exchange for her hand in marriage... the scrawny elf, yet younger than her, whose whistle call had inadvertently made her a fuck toy for a human. These last thoughts of despair are all she can manage before she passes out, leaving her fertile eggs awash in John's sperm...

... but of course, they remained unfertilized.

Sighing with satisfaction, John risked his full health bar and used equilibrium to give himself 40mp, using just 10 to fully heal and seal up the wound on Fairy while she remained in his inventory. He let Fairy out while still clutching his new pet and confirmed she was healthy, though she remained napping away inside the broken tube.

Heal monster lvl3, mp cost equal to 80% of hp healed

Looking to the elf, he did the same while his cock remained in her unnatural depths, healing her stretched cervix in hopes that it had a similar effect to how Fairy healed on her first night. Finally pulling himself out of the comatose elf, taking care to not drag her uterus out with him, he eased her onto the shattered glass of the floor and looked his prize over. Her petite form, her small breasts, her innocence... something scratched at the back of John's head and, now with two cumshots out of him, he finally realized what it was: regardless of her strength, her will to or even how good her body felt... was she legal? Now that he thought about it, elves didn't age quite the same as mortals... and depending on how Tolkien they go, sometimes their "children" could be decades old. John quickly pulled up her stat sheet, suddenly terrified at the prospect of what he might've done.

Summoner's Temple:
Dark elf warrior (unnamed)
Lvl 10
hp 201/205
mp 25/25
str 16, agi 26, end 12, int 14, wis 12, cha 8, lib 28
skills: dark elf spiral sword dancing lvl4, shadow lvl2, whistle teleport lvl1, invisibility lvl1 (night only), instant dungeon lvl2
qualities: fey, unblooded
bio: 67 years old, female, unmarried, unblooded, disgraced (sullied virginity).

The new bio line was exactly what he had wanted... suspiciously so, but he was grateful all the same. Less grateful was he for the uncertainty of what sixty-seven years meant in elven years, but he could do nothing but store her for now and wait for Fairy to help figure that out. With a casting of dismiss, Fairy vanished back into his temple, hopefully to sleep off her present condition. As he prepared the skill for the elf he reviewed his other physical reward:

Magical item: ring of hunter's delight. Killing a creature gives you +1hp. Inseminating a creature gives you +1mp. Maximum of +20 total per day. Does not work on creatures three levels below you for kills. Does not work on minions for inseminations. Transforms after granting a total of +50.

The new equipment appeared on his left hand as a silver band, polished to a reflective sheen. John smiled in satisfaction and finished dismissing the short, cum-leaking body of his new summon. At last he was alone... drained of most of his mana and a fair chunk of his life. He swapped out his clothes, soaked with blood and other fluids as they were, for another set that wouldn't raise too many eyebrows when he went to his next class. After checking the door, and peeking up and down the hall, he sat right by the false wall and meditated for nearly an hour, healing back up to full before returning to the real world, leveled up and victorious. He closed the false door behind him, and the barrier it created vanished. He got away clean.

"Is someone in there?"

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)