More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Dk8771 Dk8771

When he walkes into the house what does he find?

An empty house.

I find the house empty. As i walk through the house I find a note in the kitchen.

"Honey. Please goto our bedroom and get completely naked. Then put on this blindfold. Your suprise will then appear for you."

Suprise? What could she be talking about. But my cock is starting to get hard and I super horney. So I throw my concerns into the wind and head to the bedroom. I get naked and place the blind fold over my eyes. I feel my cock get harder as i wait.

Then I feel of pair of hands on my ankles. Shannon is straping them down I can't move them. Before I realize what is happening the same happens to my wrists.

Before I can ask her what is going on there is a gag in my mouth. I am scared a but mostly really horny. Then I hear Shannon.

"I found your search history. I'm not going to lie I was a little hurt by it. It seemed like I was satisfying you. Well I thought about it and realized that I wasnt satisfied either. So here we are. And I thank you. Because as I planned this i realized this is who I am." She smacks my ass. "O honey, I think you will this, but I know I will and that is all that matters."

As she finishes I feel cold lube applied to my ass. I know what is going to happen next. I then feel the cock enter my ass. I let out a short moan.

As my ass gets fucked Shannon says, "Time to take off that blindfold."

What do you see.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)