More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by latexdoll latexdoll

So what are you?

An elf.

"The girl I was talking about convinced me to be a sexy blood elf, something from a game she was playing.”

“Can't say I know what that is but I'm guessing an elf is why you have long pointy ears then?” The man asks and cuts off a slice of apple and hands it to you.

“Ya.” You say taking it with your sexy little hands. “So America doesn't even exist anymore?” You ask the rough looking man, his face sort of hiding under his beard and hooded jacket. He wears slightly to big looking dark brown work pants and combat boots. With a big backpack and 12 gauge shotgun on his back. A revolver is holstered on his hip. Looking down you see that your NuYu body is as you described, joke or no joke, you are now about 5’8” and maybe 110lbs with perky little boobies and built like an acrobat or maybe a runway model would be more accurate as you don't look all that strong. Your skin seems rather pale, and your hair is long and coppery red.

“Not really, no. Hell civilization is basically done. Come on I will give you a ride to dome city. The mayor wants to meet you.”

“Me? Why?” You ask suddenly aware that a large sheer white sheet is all you are wearing. “I need some clothes if I am going anywhere.” Then you think about his story and your friends. “Wait, shouldn't we revive the others, I can't be alone right?”

“Sorry babe scrounges like me find one of you vat bods out here in the wasteland every so often. I didn't revive you, I just opened your pod. Look around, if this was a factory, you are all that's left. More likely someone else made you, took your pod this far, and some critter got em. As for clothes, here.” He tosses you a pair of flip flops and a pair of men's boxers. “Now come on, I don't want you getting killed on me.”

“Why are you helping me?” You ask as you get dressed wrapping the sheet around yourself like a dress.

“Hell, I was hoping you wouldn't ask, I need to start lying I suppose, but I can't. The mayor will pay me 5000 credits for you.” He sees the shock in your face, “Now don't do anything stupid like running. You don't know where to go, you wouldn't last a day.”

Follow him?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)