More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Aonaich Aonaich

What or whom do you see?

An elf

Peering around the tree, you see a slender elf rubbing oils into her skin. Watching her carefully, you take in her every detail. Nude from the waist up, her breasts are slight and perky and her hair in an intricately woven braid. You feel an erection developing as you watch her hands move up and down her arms and chest, the sunlight catching on whatever oils she is using. Your anticipation builds when she begins to knead and squeeze her breasts only for her to turn around to face the midday sun.

Sparking your hope, you see her start to pull down her pants. From your vantage point, you are free to openly grope yourself as she all but presents her firm yet plump rump in your direction. Your thoughts of how to best approach the young maiden are broken when she turns around once more only to display a proud and unsubtle cock.

Letting out a gasp of surprise, you quickly cover your mouth, hoping that she has not heard you. Narrowing her eyes she says in a light and almost ethereal voice, "Is someone there? Please come out. You could help me with my cleansing..."

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)