More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by FreeUse92 FreeUse92

Who are you?

An average day in the life of a VIP

You stand outside a small, highly rated French restaurant waiting for your old friend Andy to meet with you for lunch. You were out of town to promote your new book- Every Customer is A Human Being – The Art of Customer Service- and to give a talk in front of an audience at the customer service convention. This was an old town you used to live in, so you wanted to hang out with an old friend you used to know that still lived here and catch up.

Andy was late as usual, but you see him pull out of his Uber and wave at you, which you return back.

“Andy, good to see you,”

“How the hell ya doing Adam? Jesus, you got fat.” Andy says with a smile.

“Oh, fuck off. Why are you so late?”

“Ah, you don’t want to hear it. Let’s go inside already. I’m starving." Andy says and clasps your shoulder.

The captain, an old man, smiles as you signal for a table for two. The old captain glances at your shoulder, noticing the VIP badge on your lapel, and immediately straightens up and hurries to prepare your table. You were used to that by now. Every time everyone who works in a service industry looks at that little badge, they treat you like royalty and roll out the red carpets. Reserved tables and no reservations suddenly disappear and are replaced with “Right this way sir” and “Only the very best for you.”

“I hope this table is to your satisfaction, sir.” The old captain says apologetically while clasping some menus.

Andy doesn’t say anything and just immediately sits down and makes himself comfortable. You examine the table, and it was located in a small quiet corner away from the kitchen with a lovely view out the street. It was probably the best table in the place that they kept empty for just this occasion.

“It’s fine,” You say and sit down.

“Would you have a Karen or Thomas be your waiter for today, sir?”

“A Karen.” You say. This was just lingo for VIPs to gauge their sexuality or their preference for the day.

“She’ll be with you right away. We hope you enjoy your service with us today.” The old captain hands us our menus, bows, and promptly leaves.

You skim it and make light conversation with Andy while deciding what to order, not really paying attention. How’s the wife and how are the kids and so on and so on.

A while later, a waitress walks to the corner where you two were talking about sports with her pad and a glowing smile. She has dark brown hair tied back neatly and a white blouse with a dark waistcoat that tucked beneath it a quite sizeable breast. You give her the one over like a customer picking out his lobster before he as going to eat it and go back to your menu and squint over some of the french words on it.

“My name is Lucy, and I’ll be your server today. Are you two just about ready to order, or shall I start you with drinks?” The waitress asks. There was a good pep to her like all great waitresses. Friendly and eager.

“No, we’re ready to order. Andy?” You ask while Andy does the same dumbfounded squinting at the French menu.

“Ummm…. I’ll have the… umm…” Andy works his mouth in a grimace and then says, “How is the cailles aux raisins? Is that umm… chicken?”

“It’s roast quail with raisins served with butternut squash. It’s quite lovely, I would recommend it. It's one of our head chef's signature dishes.”

“That sounds great. Also, a green salad.” Andy came to a decision and closes his menu.

“And to drink?”

“Umm… would be tacky to order a beer?” Andy asks.

“Not at all, sir. We have a wonderful IPA if you’d like.”

“Whatever you have on tap is fine.”

“And for you, sir?” Lucy asks and turns to you. She quickly glances at your VIP badge, which causes her eyes to flicker before she recomposes herself.

“I’ll have the terrine de poisson and the quail as well.” You say coming to a decision.

“Excellent choice, sir,” Lucy says as she jots it down. “And to drink?”

“Red wine, please.” You answer and put down your menu, sliding it towards the waitress to scoop up.

“Of course. We have a great Syrah from the Rhône that would go great with quail.”

“That sounds good.”

“And may I interest you in dessert?” Lucy asks and continues jotting down your order.

“I’m a bit tired today, but I could go for a blowjob.” You say with nonchalance.

“We have Sandra who is new and just got lip fillers. She’s the redhead over there.” Lucy says enthusiastically, pointing with her pen to another waitress with tied back red hair bringing plates of food to another table. “Our sous chef, Zola, in the back is half-Rwandan and half-South African. She’s beautiful and has a wonderful tongue. I highly recommend her. Or would you like me to serve you today?”

Lucy wets her lips in response. She looks a bit nervous but willing. You weren’t going to bother the other waitress or chef. She was your waitress, so you might as well.

“Lucy, you’ll do fine.”

“Of course, sir. Would you like me to lick your balls or rim you as well?” Lucy jots it down on her waiter's pad, her smile still unwavering but service-like.

“I’ll leave it up to you.”

Lucy jots it down, and you look over and see Andy casually browsing his phone.

“And should I swallow your cum, or would you like to paint my face? I can also pour it into a cup and drink it.” Lucy asks.

“How are you with swallowing? I would rather not hear too many gagging sounds while I eat.”

“I am alright with swallowing, sir. I will try my best to swallow your load as best as I can.” Lucy says cheerfully. Though she had that fake customer service persona you came to expect as if she couldn't care less in reality.

“That sounds great.” You nod.

“I’ll be back with your drinks.” Lucy smiles pleasantly and turns around, heading to the kitchen. You watch her backside admiring it like a sizzling plate of food that was destined for another table but will soon be yours.

A short while later, Lucy returns with a few glasses and a bottle of wine and a beer. She pours the beer for Andy, who takes a sip and then Lucy pours your wine. You swirl it, smell the smoky and blackberry hints of the wine, and then take a sip as well. Lucy takes a pitcher of water and then fills another two cups with ice water and then leaves to the kitchen while you continue your conversation with Andy.

When Lucy returns, she has a bread basket and your fish pate along with Andy’s salad. She places them on the table and then gets on her knees. She disappears from your view as you start eating your fish pate with some bread. As you smear some of the pate on your bread, you can feel hands coming from beneath your table unbuckling your beat. Soon those hands start jostling the band of your dress pants down and then your underwear, revealing your chubby penis that flops out to the face of the waitress that is sitting on her knees between your legs under your table.

You chew on the bread, and you can feel Lucy’s lips kiss the tip of the semi-erect penis and then she flicks her tongue on the eye. The fish pate is light and airy and goes well with the warm buttered sourdough bread. Wet salivic noises come beneath as Lucy envelops your penis with her mouth and then slathers it with her spit.

“Can I have some of that?” Andy asks, obviously referring to your fish pate. “I”ll let you some of this salad.”

“Be my…” You catch your breath as Lucy’s tongue starts tracing the underside of your penis from it’s hood to your balls. You can hear a plopping sound as she starts sucking on your ballsack. “Be my guest.”

Andy knifes himself some of your meal, and you settle back in your chair as Lucy traces her tongue from the base of your balls back to your tip and then begins enveloping your penis in her mouth. More carnal noises came from beneath you as Lucy bobs her head down on your crotch. You can hear GLUCK GLUCK GLUCK as Lucy takes the half-length down her mouth and then work it back at the tip where she flickers her tongue again only to swallow your penis once again and repeat this motion over and over while you eat.

“So, why are you in town anyway?” Andy asks.

“I was giving a talk and promoting my new book,” You say, though the words came out faint as you can feel Lucy’s tongue slide up and down your shaft. Your eyes switch between Andy, who is eating his salad, and Lucy’s intent eye. Lucy’s brown eyes were fixated on your expressions like a hawk, judging which movements of her tongue and lips gave you most response and stimulation. Seeing you watching her perform, Lucy tries her hardest to shove the entire length of the cock down her throat and hold it in place. Her wide eyes stared at you unblinking as your entire penis was devoured and disappeared into her face. She makes a bit of sound and comes back up for air while you sip on your wine.

Another waiter, a male, comes by your table and serves your entrees.

“Here you go. The quail for you and the quail for you as well, I believe. Is everything to your satisfaction?” The male waiter asks.

You nod, and Andy says, “Can you get me another beer?”

“Of course. And for you, sir? Would you like another waitress or waiter to come service you as well, or are you fine with just the one.”

“No, Lucy is great. Thank you.”

To this compliment, you can feel Lucy’s head move faster on your cock and slather her tongue all over your penis. She painted the sides of your cock with her mouth juice, and the wet noises of the action were filling the quiet dining room, though the other diners and Andy didn’t seem to mind. You continue with the rest of your meal while Lucy continues on hers.

“What do you talk about. In your conference?” Andy asks and forks more meat into his mouth.

“Just a bunch of bullshit really. How every customer is a human being and unique. It’s just feelgoodery to make CS reps feel essential. Corporate… just a second-“

You can feel it coming as Lucy quickens her pace. Her hands grind up and down your shaft, and while her tongue slashes against the tip in side-to-side motions. You reach down for the back of her head and grip her hair. Her hands let your cock go and return to her sides as you pull her head in and out with frenzied movements towards your pelvis. Her soft breast bounce against your loins as you use her mouth.

BLUB BLUB BLUB BLUB BLUB

Spit flies out in speck out of the place of collision as push her head in piston-like motions. Electricity builds in you as your body tightens up, and you feel your cock throbbing and pulsating out your semen into the back of her throat.

“Oh god, your fucking tongue is amazing.” You moan in ecstasy.

You push Lucy’s head down and seal it there as more of your load continues to weep down her esophagus. Heavily panting, you withdraw a bit and rock your cock gently into her, squeezing every drop of you down in her, which you can feel her throat muscles contract and take in. Her lips remain firmly planted on your shaft. Her sealed lips sweep down and up all the residual goo that seeped out, giving it a good mopping up. Your cock begins to deflate slowly in her mouth as you lean back again in the chair and let out a sigh.

“Sorry bout that, I had to really let it go...” You sigh in rasped breaths continuing your conversation with Andy. “Yeah, a lot of corporations just… sigh… pay to brainwash their CS reps with feelgood stuff. That’s all the job is, man.”

Lucy’s outer lip had been painted with a wet sticky substance. Her hair which was neatly tied back was now tousled. Her hands held your deflating cock and squeezed the tip like a bottle of spent toothpaste. A little droplet of sperm emerges, which she quickly disposes of on the tip of her tongue, and it disappears in her mouth never to be seen again. With your cock in her hands, she continues to slather her tongue over it and vacuum up all the remaining sperm and wetness off of your shaft. A white streak on the side of your cock was quickly lapped up with her tongue.

“Self-help books and shit. That’s where all the money is. You must make a pretty penny spieling that bullshit,” Andy said, sipping on his beer.

“I do alright. That’s why I’ll get the bill.”

An argument ensued between you two, and eventually, you agreed to split it. After applying your cock with a wetnap tucked away in her uniform and then toweling it dry, Lucy comes from under the desk. She straightens out her outfit and goes away. Her face was still sticky with your business. When she came back, her face was clean again, though you could notice one of your curly pubic hair on her chin. She had your split bill in hand.

“If there’s anything else we can do for you, gentlemen, don’t hesitate to ask. We hoped you enjoyed your lunch here.”

She bows slightly and turns away.

You nod to the captain as you leave and outside, Andy pulls out a light and cigarette.

“It’s been too fucking long man. Let’s go out for drinks later.” Andy says.

“We’ll see. I have a long flight tomorrow.”

“Call me, man.”

The two of you embraced outside there, and Andy’s uber comes and picks him up while you wave him goodbye.

That reminds you. You had to pick up a souvenir for your wife at the mall. Did you want to call an Uber too? A taxi? How about public transport or just walk there?

The possibilities were endless.

How do you get to the mall?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)