More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Mitch2161998 Mitch2161998

What happens next?

An audition

Walking into the studio you are given a drink and a place to sit before eventually being called in to the casting room and closing the door behind you, introducing yourself to the casting director you sit down and pick up the script infront of you. After quickly reviewing the script you stand up and read a few lines in a submissive and shy tone. The director then pulls out a camera and says "That was good, now lets try one on camera, Emma Watson reading for Anastasia Steele and action." You reread the lines in a similar way but they are quite erotic and are turning you on quite abit and as you start reading a line about 'kinky fuckery' the caster approaches you towering over you before saying "strip down to your panties we need to check you out" you do as he says striping off trying to make it semi sexulised but not wanting to slow down until your barefoot wearing nothing but your underwear which happens to be a matching set of silk blue bra and panties as you take a deep breath and unclip your bra letting it drop revealing your lovely pert breasts with large nipples before allowing him to examine you, surrounding your body with the camera before he places it down (still facing you) as he tells you to drop to your knees and as you do so he places his thumb on your lower lip, pushing it down revealing your teeth he says "thats the offical end to the interview but if we continue you are probably gonna get the job, do you understand?" instead of nodding or saying anything you instead open your mouth and begin sucking his thumb making sure to suck in your cheeks letting him know your good to go as he removes his thumb from your mouth and again pushes your lower lip down except this time with his cock, you again engulf it in your mouth and suck in your cheeks but this time adding some tongue action before trying to take him a little deeper. "Use your hands girl you gotta earn it" he says as you withdraw to catch your breath whilst still stroking his cock before you decide to go a little lower and lick his balls which clearly effects him as he physically tenses before patting you on the head whilst you begin to move your lips closer to surround and suck on his testicle whilst still stroking his cock with your hand before again withdrawing for breath and switching it up you move your hand to fondle his balls whilst impaling yourself on his dick, this continues for a while before he warns you he is about to cum. In response you remove some of his cock from your mouth but leaving the tip in as he cums in your mouth with several spurts a little bit leaking out but you compose yourself and swallow your mouthfull before smiling at him. After he catches his breath he tells you to stand up and remove your panties infront of the camera, which as you do you notice how soaked they are, some how now only relising your own arousel before showing your unshaven but trimmed bush as he takes the panties from you and glides his finger through your pubes before telling you to trim it down but not clean shave it, you slowly nod before he lets you get changed (pantyless) before saying "oh Emma you got a little bit of cum on the corner of your lip" you smile before scraping some into your mouth before asking 'all gone?' knowing full well its not before walking out as he lies to you saying yes.

What next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)