More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by heynow heynow

Who is our contestant?

An athletic blonde

"Angie, welcome to the show," Iris says as a logo pops up on the screen to identify the woman as Angie Lawsen, 20-year-old college cheerleader.

"Thanks! I'm so stoked to be here!" Angie's shoulder length blonde hair is pulled back into a pony tail and you can see it bounce a bit as she hops with nervous energy. That's not the only thing bouncing as her B-cups give a little jiggle in their white NNW bikini top.

"As a cheerleader-"

"Gooo Snapdragons!" Angie does an impromptu cheer with a fist in the air and her other hand on her hip.

"Haha yes," Iris chuckles. "As a cheerleader, do you think that will give you any advantages as you face the Gauntlet?"

"Absolutely! I'm super fit and super limber." She kicks a leg way up over her head for emphasis, showing off her athletic legs in the process. "I totally have what it takes to win!"

"And if you do win, what are you going to use the money for?"

"Tuition at a prestigious institution like Southeastern Central Tech State A&M isn't cheap, so winning would keep my student loans in check."

"Fantastic! Best of luck to you, Angie. Now let's send it back upstairs to the boys and see what the viewers choose for your first obstacle."

A prompt on the screen lets you know it's time to vote, so you pull out your phone and open the NNW app. Angie heads over to the starting area while Chuck and Randy reappear in their booth.

"All right viewers, it's time for you to select which obstacle Angie will face first," Chuck says.

"Woow she's flexible!" Randy shouts. "Did you see that kick? Please pick something stretchy," he pleads into the camera.

"Haha we'll know soon enough. Viewers you have 30 seconds. Lock in those votes!"

Which obstacle do you choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)