More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Imhotep Imhotep

What's in the red box?

An antique sex toy, old letters and photos, and a few sketches.

The worn leather box hits the floor, between you and Ellen, and the contents spill out on the carpet. Ellen gasps, and your eyes are drawn to a smaller box covered in dark blue velvet. From between the top and bottom of the small case protrude the carved ivory head of an erect phallus. Picking up the box, you see a small inscribed silver plate. It says “From Charlotte to Victoria, with all my love.” Opening the box, it is indeed a carved ivory dildo. You push the dildo back into the case and look at what else has fallen on the floor. There are several sheets of paper with high quality pencil sketches.

You can’t see the subjects all that well however, because scattered over them are multiple envelopes, old ones. They’re yellowed and dog eared, looking at the post marks of three of them you find two are dated 1904, and the third 1906. Several more sit on the floor next to a formal picture of two young women in their twenties sit nex to each other holding hands, circa 1900. In another picture the same two women sit at a table at an oceanfront resturant. All of the other letters that you examine seem to be from a Miss Charlotte Reeves to Miss Victoria Thompson. You wonder what the story is behind all these items.

 Ellen busies herself by picking up artists’ colored pencils and returning them to the box along with the old letters and the cased dildo.  As she’s picking up you take three of the sheets of paper in your hands.  They’re sketches, and they’re quite good, all of them in pencil.  Ellen picks up the rest of the small stack, and returns them to the box.

“I hope you enjoy those, it’s not exactly they way I hoped your visit would start.” Ellen’s face is flushed, but she has a small smile on her face.

“I’ve been Amy’s model a few times. She convinced me that she wouldn’t use any of the drawings with me in them for any of her classes.”

The first sketch shows Ellen reclining on her bed. Her hair spills out over her pillow. She’s smiling, with a look of smoldering sensuality in her eyes, looking directly at the viewer. There is no modesty, Ellen is naked and uncovered. Her breasts are smooth and round, the nipples pink and erect. In the picture, Ellen has one leg up, and folded, the heel of her foot nearly touching her butt. The other leg angles out from her body at about a forty five degree angle, exposing her sex. Her pubic hair is fair like that on her head, and forms a neat triangle over her mound. You note that her labia is engorged, and you think supposed to be wet, but you might be letting your imagination run away with you.

You feebly pick up a few pencils as you slide the next picture into view. In this drawing Ellen sits on the floor, her legs crossed Indian style. As in the previous sketch she’s naked. In this drawing her blonde hair is pinned on top of her head, and she’s wearing a pair of glasses. Standing close next to her is another woman. You’re unable to see who it is, as she is visible only from the waist down. Her bush is thick and lush, and Ellen’s head rests against this woman’s hip. Flipping to the last of the three drawings, it shows a petite attractive Asian woman with long black hair. Her back faces the artist; she looks back slightly, and points towards the sky while standing next to a tree. Her body is toned and athletic.

You hand the drawing back to Ellen. “Amy’s very good.”

Ellen laughs. “She’s good alright.”

“A good artist.” You say correcting yourself. “A good choice of subjects. I especially like the blonde.” You can’t help smirking.

“Maybe you’ll get to meet her this weekend.” Ellen says with her own smirk.

You and Ellen finish putting everything that fell out of the box back into it, and return it back to Amy’s bed along with her clothes. You’re intrigued by the old letters and the carved sex toy, wondering to yourself what the story behind them might be. When you asks Ellen about them she’s says she’s never seen them before or seen the dildo. The two of you move back to sit on Ellen’s bed, and Ellen wraps her arm around your waist and kisses you on the cheek.

“I think we’re going to have a great time this weekend.” She says smiling brightly.

You glance back to where the box had fallen on the floor by Amy’s bed and see a small black book that you don’t think you’d seen there before. “I think we missed something.” You say to Ellen. She get up from beside you and picks up the book. Sitting down once more beside you she opens the cover, inside in Amy’s hand is written “My college diary, such as it is…”

“You wanna snoop, or should we put it back?” You ask.

Do you read Amy's diary?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)