More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Zozzon Zozzon

What world do you want to live in? (What norms and taboos are in it?)

An alternate world where public nudity is allowed, but the age of concent is 21.

You'll be going to your world, only it's slightly different. In this alternate world, nudity was never seen as indecent or a cause for embarrassment. So, everyone will be naked and exposed the entire time. Some clothing does exist, but it's mostly used to keep warm or extravagate one's assets. Sex, masturbation and any sort of lewd acts is common place and can be used as a greeting, even toward total strangers. In fact, it's considered a badge of honor in this world to be covered in another's jizz or orifices to be leaking of cum. And while toilets do exist, such things are not done in private and is optional.

The catch, however, is that it is illegal to have intercourse with anyone under the age of 21. During the age of birth to 18, children are kept away from society in order to develop properly. Once they graduate from high school, they are brought in to learn how to live in this life. But since they wouldn't know how the world works and wouldn't know about social interactions, they are considered underage in this world and are strictly forbidden to engage in any form of sexual encounter until they turn 21. They can still have sex with others who are between 18 and 21, but it must be supervised by a parent or legal guardian and only five times a week.

If you are ready, you can begin a new life in this alternate world.

Are you ready to go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)