More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Adventive Adventive

Who is there?

An agent

Jon could not see who the woman was, but he could tell she had a beautiful figure. Through the light, he could see her attractive figure but had a helmet covering her face.

She started walking in the direction of the spot Jon stood and stopped when he could see her clearly.

"I'm sorry, I don't know how to say this, but I need you to come with me," she said.

"Why?" Jon said. On her top, he could see a tag on her, R-6.

"If you want to get back home without causing a scene, I'd suggest you come me," she said. "Are you alright?"

"No, I'm just having trouble with my memory," Jon said. "Who are you?"

"You can call me R6," she said. "And you are?"

"Jon." For some reason, he didn't care that his dick was erect and exposed to this woman. He felt a strong sense of attraction towards her, and he was really impressed by her legs, her pants fitting perfectly on them. Though she had her chest hidden behind her top, he couldn't separate his eyes from the set. "What's with the helmet?"

The woman extended her arm towards her car. "I'm shy," she said. "But it is my knowledge that you are highly infectious, my helmet can protect me for a few minutes before I succumb to your effects."

"What effect?"

"I need you in my car now, you'll see."

What does he see?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)