More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by lrocks911 lrocks911

What happens next?

An advanced Artificial Intelligence is created.

With the latest batch of Sentient Slime Water, the scientist had created a set of nanobots that could not only control a body of slime, but it would also be able to learn new things much like a human could.

The trillions of tiny nanobots would be able to communicate as one whole and learn how to do all sorts of things by experiencing them from the exterior environment.

The scientist had prepared a larger portion of slime for this batch of SSW - it was a slime body that would be the equivalent of a 130 lb human being, only now it was just a large, dormant, blob of slime.

The inactive slime (which was completely white) was sitting in a large metal vat, before the scientist prepared to mix it with the SSW.

The scientist walked over to the vat and poured in the new SSW from a small vial, before letting the nanobots do their work.

The silvery solution began to mix in with the white slime, and the white slime started to move around on its own...

The white slime slowly began to solidify and coagulate as the SSW started taking control of the slime. And pretty soon, an obvious shape was forming from the vat.

In a matter of a few minutes, the SSW had formed the previously bland blob of goo in the vat into a living and breathing...

  1. mannequin.
  2. female human body.
  3. male human body.
  4. full body suit that could be worn.
  5. Something else entirely?

What does the slime turn into?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)