More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Vignettes

An accidental GF

Another dud, I thought, spilling out into the night from Jorge's nightclub. To be fair, the place was wonderful: Tacky beyond belief; Carpets that one stuck to trying to get in; Music that was so loud made it impossible to hear speech; Dim lighting; And most importantly, low priced licquor, which meant it was always crowded and popular with very drunk and scantily clad local women.

I however had struck out - unlike my buddy Roddy who had disappeared an hour earlier with a girl who appeared to me to be at least a 9.5, though possibly if I was more sober closer to a 7. This however had left me looking like a lame sad-o trying to break into groups of young women on my own. So, at 2am I had resigned myself to finishing another evening in front of a webcam site with a box of tissues and headed to the cab rank.

Directly in front of me, a couple who obviously had more success in pairing up were next in line for a cab, but quite clearly they were the worse for drink too. The guy was tall and muscular but seemed to be wobbling slightly. The girl was worse off though. Stunningly beautiful, blonde and slender, she rested peacefully asleep in his arms, carried as if a baby with her arms entwined around his neck.

"Here buddy", said the guy, "Hang on to her for me for a minute would you? I gotta wizz"

"Sure", I said, and this total stranger dumped his beautiful conquest into my arms before staggering around behind a dumpster.

I looked down at the girl cradled in my arms. Man she was hot - long thin legs in a shiny pale mini-skirt and midriff baring top, and still completely uncoscious. Thankfully she was not heavy. She was exquisite. Even just holding her like this for a minute was a delightful coda on a depressing night of failures.

A minute or two later though, I realized I was still holding her and looked round for the other guy. I couldn't see him initially, but after a second, I recognized his shirt on the corner across the street. He was staggering off with two other guys, singing a football song with gusto. Shit, he had forgotten about her and was heading off with his buddies!

I was thinking of shouting after him, but just then a taxi drew up and we were now first in line with a few others behind.

What the hell was I going to do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)