More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Talisa Talisa

What do you see as you look up?

An Orc (You are a Female Cleric)

The creature looming above you seems to be your typical Orc brute - a grotesquely ugly, green-skinned monster reeking powerfully of sweat and filth. With nothing but a tattered rag tied around his waist, you feel a blush light up your cheeks as your helpless position on the floor grants you a full view of the Orc’s gigantic cock in all its warty, throbbing glory. Though your party had easily slaughtered hundreds of these savages earlier today, knowing that the tables have now been turned on you makes for a miserable prospect indeed.

Over the next few seconds, you can only watch as the Orc’s eyes begin to roam unabashedly across your slender form, a dimwitted smile crossing his face as he drinks in the sight of your terrified beauty. As the party’s Cleric, the delicate white robes you are wearing has become saturated with your nervous sweat, clinging tightly to your curves and made transparent enough to expose the fair skin of your body hiding beneath it.

You see the monster reach down and run a hand through your long, blonde curls before using it to pull you up roughly by your hair. His free hand moves under your chin, tilting your head upwards almost painfully so that your teary eyes are locked onto his. The sensation of his massive bulge pressing against your crotch through your flimsy robes grows as he seems to be fantasizing about what he wants to do with you first.

“You ne-ver should have come here, puny hu-man girl! Now the Orcs of the Blood-axe tribe gon-na break you in real good! When we done with mak-ing you feel good, you’ll ne-ver want to go back to your worthless kind a-gain!”

What does the Orc do first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)