More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Blackhand Blackhand

You are...

An Intergalactic Diplomat

You stood in front of the horror mirror doing up each individual button on your official Department of Diplomacy uniform. Your ship was bound to dock any minute now, returning to the planet you'd been assigned to. You had to put on the facade of a respectable, even authoritative, member of the Earth Diplomatic Corps. When you were content with how you looked, you returned to your bed and snatched up a collection of files and binders, which you pressed to your chest.

Pushing up your glasses, you took one last look around the stateroom. It was a fine way to travel, bedecked with all the luxurious of a woman of your station. You might not be the ambassador herself, but the splendor of your accommodations still reflected on the relative standing of Earth in the Universe.

It was a shame that, if all went well, you'd never have a chance to travel that way ever again. If you truly wanted to indulge in your fantasies of joining the bottom rung of your new home planet, you'd have to give it all up.

If you are enjoying this storyline so far and want to show it, please consider leaving this chapter a like!

What Planet Have You Come To Deal With (And Submit On)?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)