More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by solidrabbit1 solidrabbit1

So what race are you?

An Elf Rogue (Male)

You wait in the trees overlooking a forested path deep in Laarse territory. Your sources have informed you of a human trader that takes this path in order to avoid the toll roads.

Due to all kingdoms conscripting anyone and everyone that could hold a sword, the crime rate was lowered thanks to all the other thieves and bandits in the human kingdom seeing the military as a fairer means of gaining riches. You refused to join Alffins's army. Being a soldier in the army was the equivalent to spending the rest of your days in jail. There's much more freedom and excitement on the outside. Besides, taking down a few suppliers is like supporting the war effort in your own way.

You've been waiting for an hour or two with nothing but the sights and sounds of nature to entertain you until the smell of an ass wrinkled your nose. You look upwind and see the trader walking along side his donkey drawn cart with plenty of food, wine, furs, and other luxuries. Besides his ass, he was all alone with little protection.

How do you deal with the trader?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)