More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Owst Owst

What appears or happens?

An Eldritch Creature

As the dice bounced around and settled on the board, the face showed a sort of tentacled head. You didn't quite know what it meant, and Jane didn't either.

Before too long, a black rift opened where the board had been, prompting you and Jane to quickly leave. Colorful stars were visible on the other side of the rift and it looked to be somewhere in space. Despite leading to a vacuum, nothing of yours was being sucked in.

"What the hell is happening?" Jane shrieked.

Against your instincts, you curiously peered further into the rift. Your gaze was met by that of a dark creature with red eyes and a tentacled face.

"Woah!" you shouted, stumbling backwards onto the couch.

Slowly, the creature's full body erupted from the board for you to observe. Its skin was black and wrinkly, but it had a humanoid body, save for its double-jointed legs. Seeming to add to the mystery of the creature, a pair of dragon-like wings sprouted from its back.

Jane only watched the creature with horror, not knowing what to make of it. You didn't know what it was either, nor what it wanted. Maybe you should've paid more attsntion to the old man's ramblings.

In a booming voice, the creature spoke. "Why have you summoned me, mortals?"

You couldn't hear its mouth move, rather, you just heard the voice in your head.

"W-we just wanted to see what the board would do," you managed to say, shaking.

The creature turned its attention to you, seemingly peering into your very being.

"Is that so?" it asked. "That board spawns entites from all dimensions, and those that come through have only one desire."

"What is that?" Jane asked, and gained the creature's attention.

"Fucking." it said bluntly. Your heart sank when you heard that. Was the purpose of this board to cuck you?

"I-I don't know..." Jane said shyly. "My boyfriend's right here."

No one seemed to ask for your input.

"Well, I was in the middle of important business so I'd better get some compensation."

Jane looked at you with a look of disbelief, but for all you knew, this guy could wipe you off the face of the earth with a thought, so it might be good to do as he wants.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)