More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What are you?

An Eldar Craftworld Resident

There are many Craftworlds throughout the galaxy. Some are known to the Imperium, some are not, some are but the Imperium doesn't remember that they are, and a few the Imperium thinks it knows about them but it is wrong.

Alaitoc, Biel-tan, Iyanden, Lugganath, Saim-Hann, Ulthwe', and Zandros, to name but a handful of the many, many, craftworlds; are each a self contained community of Eldar who have survived 'the fall' and retain their culture and identity as a nation. Some have been badly damaged, some partly reverted to barbarism, and others seem to be 'lost' somehow, but all hold in common the use of aspects and paths to control the sleeping evil of the Chaos God Slanesh in the core of their spirits and the use of Soul Stones to protect themselves from having their souls consumed by that dark goddess of depravity and sensation.

In Times long past the Craftworlds were immense trading and exploration vessels of the Eldar Race, and over many thousands of years on trading voyages that lasted centuries at a time they watched their home worlds grow hedonistic, corrupt, decadent and strangely perverted. When The Fall came, and with it the birth of Slanesh, the craft worlds were in many cases already well on their way to the fringes of known space, having cut all ties to the home-worlds of their race and left to find new pastures and places of freedom. Those that were not so fortunate were mostly destroyed by the malestrom of psychic energy that is now known as the Eye of Terror. The ones which survive now are 10 to 100 times the size they once were, self contained worlds of living 'wraith bone' powered by the emotions and souls of all that live within them.

You are the resident of one of these flying city/world/nations where the greater part of the Eldar who survived the fall dwell, and you have awoken this morning in a strange mood...

To which craftworld do you belong?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)