More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by GroxxarDarkDragon GroxxarDarkDragon

What's next?

An Echidna Joke

Alleyne, after saying goodbye to her student Nowa, the elf woman with platinum blonde hair, just when she thought about returning to the Elven Forest, decided to return to the beach to rest a little more. Being the Guardian of the Elven Forest was actually a very difficult job. tiring for Alleyne it was only thanks to her student Nowa that she could be calm and happy.

Alleyne: Hmmp, there is no one today it seems - Alleyne said when she saw how the beach was empty to which she smiled and looking around the woman with blue eyes began to take off her clothes and undress until she was completely naked alone. and then climbed the cliff from which her student jumped and now she had jumped and splashed in the water.

Echidna: Ara, ara, to think that I would see you doing this Alleyne -- Echidna spoke, seeing her old friend from afar, so she thought of playing a joke on the platinum blonde while the aforementioned was distracted playing in the water.

[Hours Later - Night]

Alleyne who was now wearing a swimsuit made of plants that she, then left her belongings in a safe place where the blue-eyed woman went to sleep, in her bungalow over the sea next to other bungalows of the inn on the shores of the beach but while the elf woman with platinum blonde hair was sleeping, Echidna appeared and entered the cabin through the window. The wild elf smiled when she saw Alleyne sleeping.

Echidna: Fufufu, let's see how you manage to return to the forest, Alleyne -- Echidna whispered as she grabbed Alleyne's clothes and main weapon while when she entered Alleyne's cabin she made some small cuts in certain parts of her bikini. of the blue-eyed elf.

[The next day]

Alleyne, wearing her bikini, woke up very early and decided to do a little exercise and go swimming in the sea again since afterward she would go to her home, which was the Elven Forest where the other forest elves of her tribe lived. What Alleyne once finished exercising was swimming in the sea without noticing that when she jumped into the water her bikini tore, leaving her completely naked.

Will Alleyne realize that she is now completely naked and that her clothes and her weapon have been stolen?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)