More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Service Service

What Does The Day Bring?

An Earthquake!?

The ground began to rumble. Slowly at first causing a pencil to fall from Texas' desk, Tex laughed it off and reached down to grab it, a second rumble knocked it off again. Then the lights began to sway. Soon window frame shuddered as a monstrous rumbling threw items and animals alike to the ground. Tex fell hard into the floor as April was launched though the air with a scream landing in the open holding cell before the door slammed shut. The fox staggered to her feet using the cell door and called out "what on earth is happening!?"

The earthquake grew more powerful, throwing April from the door and around the cell like a pin ball as Tex was bounced around the office floor eventually being a squashed by her own desk against the wall. Outside the sound of falling rocks and panicked yells could be heard.

Then as sudden as it had started, the earthquake ended. April now laying on the bench in the cell and the office a mess. Tex pushed away the desk panting, peeled herself off the wallpaper and rested a second before moving over to the cell and reaching for the key. The key wasn't there, likely launched by the quake and now hidden in the room.

Tex searched the office in vein, only finding her hat."Damn. Don't you worry partner, I'll get you out but there may be other folk out there that need my help." Tex put her hat on and headed outside.

What does Tex find outsider?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)