More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by daveport daveport

Who are you

An EMT at the seen

You and your partner are the first EMT's on the scene of the explosion. The smoke is still heavy in the air as the fire caused by the explosion continues to burn. You and your partner are on the scene for hours. While there you treat many minor injuries and send some more serious to the hospital. After a while you notice that every woman who is coming to you is running a fever of just over 100 degrees. This starts to worry you but the doctor you are in communication with at the hospital tells you not to worry if there are no other problems. Soon your partner a sexy Asian woman named Janet is running a fever as well. You notice that many of the women with fevers soon become confused but write this off to the situation as all you have treated with the confusion are victims of the explosion and not first responders. This is until your partner gets very confused. After about 5 minutes of confusion your partner is asking you what labels on medications she has used for years say. She suddenly reaches out and undoes your pants taking your dick out and putting it into her mouth.

How far does your partner go

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)