More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by silent soul ken silent soul ken

Who will he alter first ?

An All-Girls College

A rather wicked idea came to John with a snap of the finger his first change came he was now ethereal no one could see him, and no one could touch him. But they could hear him if he wanted them to. With this change he also made it so he wouldn't have to eat or drink, and his family believed he had left home a long time ago. Finally he could fly to wherever he wanted within seconds. With this he made his way toward St. Agatha's college, a catholic all-girls college. His idea was rather simple, St. Agatha's college had dorms and most of the students lived in them. Agatha was among the more 'strict' catholic colleges, partying was only done after approval, and students were responsible for everything going in and out of the dorm, also boys had to be approved, and even then the boy couldn't bring their friends, or , or to the dorms and had to be out before 7 PM. This also meant no intercourse with boys... but among girls was not mentioned. Though with it being a catholic college that was more of a 'unspoken' rule and John would take full advantage of that.

The school was entirely female from the students to the staff, not a single man in the entire campus, which was perfect. John's plan was simple, he would create a virus this virus would not be like any other virus. For one it would be transferred sexually for another this virus would do something no other virus could do. It would alter a person physically in quite a dramatic fashion for this virus would turn a woman into a hermaphrodite, or as some people termed it a futanari. The virus would start off small in the first host. It would cause them to grow a cock and balls over the pussy, and it would also cause the infected to see women in a more sexual light. Then after 3 days the virus would go into a second stage, the virus will cause the infected to start to grow, their breasts, their butt, their height, and their muscle will grow. But the growth will cock and balls will also grow but seemingly more slowly than the rest this was to give a false sense of security their dick will grow till it's 12 inches long and 2 inches thick when hard and their balls the size of plums or cantaloupes. With this growth however will come stronger desires for women and with it a desire to fuck and cum in a girl. Once this is accomplished for the original host, the third stage will begin. The dick and balls will surge with growth going from their 12 inches to a whopping 24-36 inches long and 2-5 inches thick, and their balls will become the size of watermelons.

Once this stage is reached the futa will develop a strong desire to breed, and can emit pheromones to draw in girls that will give them children. After this the virus will transform those that get fucked by the futa will have one of two outcomes. The first being they become the concubines of the futa and exist to give birth to more futas. These concubines gain larger breasts and butt, are de-aged if they are over 40, gain the ability to stretch their skin beyond normal human limits, and can be impregnated very easily allowing for multiple impregnation at the same time. The second is the virus changes them into a futa as well and they undergo the same cycle as the original host but with stage one taking a day after being inseminated, and stage two taking place a day after stage one, stage three starts whenever they have sex with another girl. Once that started a change of order would start, as each futa would not all be created equal. Some might have bigger dicks, or bigger balls, or bigger breasts, etc. etc. a rare few however, would be bigger in all respects, and in this college the biggest would rule. However John knew who would be the biggest... the question was should he make the first one the biggest? Or start with someone who would be the biggest at first only to be usurped? This college had many potential choices for the first host...

Someone who will be the biggest from the start? Or someone who will get usurped later?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)