More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by VTDestiny VTDestiny

Who is John Doe and what happens when he wakes up?

An 18 Year Old Straight Male Senior in High School Gets Humiliated Upon Waking Up.

The next morning John woke up to what sounded like someone giggling. He stretched out on his bed, eyes closed, still tired, as well as still completely naked.

"Shh! Shh! Be quiet, I think he's waking up," a voice whispered.

"Should we leave? I don't want him getting mad," another voice whispered.

"Is someone in here?" thought John as he slowly opened him eyes to check out where the voices where coming from.

"No of course not, you heard what my mom said," one of the voices whispered back. "She said if he's gonna sleep in the nude with both the windows and the door open for anyone to see, we're allowed to look all we want."

"But what if he didn't notice he... like that?" the second voice whispered back. "This doesn't feel right."

When John's vision came into focus he realized that the voices he was hearing belonged to his sister Kate as well as his classmate and Kate's friend Megan.

"Stop being such a buzz ki—" Kate started to say before being cut off by John.

"Kate? What are you and Megan doing in my room?" he asked stretching out on top of the blankets unaware he was still completely naked.

"Mom told us we could come in and wake you up to come down for breakfast," answered Kate. "But nevermind that, I see that you're really happy to see us this morning."

Megan looked really uncomfortable now that John was awake and knew they were there. She felt like she should mention something about his state of dress. (or lack there of rather) she felt kind of awkward being in the room with him while he's seemingly unaware he's naked in front of her.

"Not really," John replied to his sister a bit confused. His morning wood was secreting precum like nobody's business as he said that, John was surprisingly extremely aroused this morning despite masturbating until he came just last night. The precum coating his erect 8 in. cock glistened in the morning sunlight coming in through the bedroom window. "Can you two leave, I have something take care of before going down to breakfast, I can meet you down at the table."

"Oh I'll bet you do, and trust me, you're definitely excited to see us," said Kate. "It's really obvious to both Megan and I, even if you haven't noticed it yet."

"What the heck are you talking about?" said John looking at his sister confused and getting ready to sit up.

"Oh my God! John! Look down at your body already! You've been lying there completely naked in front of us!" shouted Megan unable to handle this awkward situation.

"Megan Why?!" Kate shouted at her friend. "What the fuck, I was having fun with him?!"

John looked down at his body and saw him completely naked body, causing his face to turn beet red with embarrassment.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! I forgot to put my clothes back on last night! Fuck! Now Kate and Megan have seen me naked!" thought John.

"I'm sorry Kate, but your brother is always such a sweet guy to me, I had to tell him," said Megan.

"Ugh you ruined the fun though," said Kate in annoyance.

"I can explain!" said John desperately. "I fell asleep after getting out of the shower! I swear that's what happened! I wasn't doing anything inappropriate!"

"Yeah of course you weren't, whatever you say," said Kate. "Come on Megan let's go get breakfast and leave John to his jerking off."

"Umm... okay Kate, let's go then," said Megan.

John sat on the bed red faced, and for some reason getting hornier and hornier with every passing second.Then the two girls turned around to leave, and started to walk out the door.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)