More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mapron01 Mapron01

What's next?

Amy Tallman (Sexual )

"Amy Tallman, for fourth-degree burglary you are sentenced to serve your intended victim, the owner of the residence you broke into, Edgar Smith. The punishment will last a week, during which you will lose the right to deny any request or order from Mr. Smith, and he is allowed to do anything he desires as long as it doesn’t result in permanent bodily harm. As such, you will not be penalized for being naked in public, as well as for sexual acts in public spaces, as long as you have been ordered to carry the act out by Mr. Smith, who is not allowed to lie to get you into more trouble, something that will be monitored to ensure justice. The sentence is to begin immediately", the judge proclaimed and beat his hammer. Amy gulped as she realized how badly she had fucked up. She had been sure she wouldn't be caught.

Amy was relatively short, but had large breasts that showed no matter what she wore. Her ass was rather small, but perky and shapely, and more than once she had been groped or slapped by some pervert. She was a brunette with similarly brown eyes and a pretty face, and she knew that Edgar had a thing for brunettes, which worried her.

"But this is unfair! This punishment is so sexist! A man wouldn't get this severe a punishment from the same crime", she tried to defend herself, but in her gut she knew it was futile. The judge had already decided on her punishment, and arguing could potentially make it worse. She had heard a news report of a rebellious 18-year old that tried to resist arrest and later caused a scene in court, and was sentenced to be a public use slut for 3 months by the judge on who she spat. There had been some protests that the sentence was too and driven by the judges anger, but they had been quickly silenced and the girl had to carry out the sentence, being tied up at a park to be used by anyone who wanted to.

"Silence, a verdict has already been reached, and your punishment has been set. Continue with this attitude and you will find yourself with a longer sentence", the judge warned her, and she heeded said warning. A whole week of being a was bad enough for her, and she didn't want to make it worse, like that girl did.

Once everything was clear, Edgar approached her. Amy realized that from this point on she had to do anything he said, and she knew well he was a pervert. They didn't know each other very well, but Amy had decided his house would be easy pickings, unaware he had a very good security system installed. The smirk he was giving her made her worry. She realized just how long a week she was in for. And it seemed he was about to give her the first order of her punishment.

What does he tell her to do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)