More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by GreedDemon GreedDemon

Who's the victim?

Amy Smith - Principal - hypnotic music at all girls academy

Amy woke up relaxed and ready for the day, guess that new CD that she listened to before she fell asleep last night worked. It was from the new science teacher she hired. His name is Mark Mcfree, and she couldn't remember how he managed to get her to hire him for an all girls school, oh well, he hasn't done anything wrong and the music he plays over the intercom and lets students and staff listen to helps everyone relax so there is no harm done.

As Amy got to her school a little late because her car didn't work and she had to wait for a uber she saw the last of the students rush to get ready and get to class as theu enter they immediately strip out of their clothes and revel that underneath slutty outfits that leave their tits and holes exposed such good girls. Amy arrived at her office her secretary Jane was right outside her door wearing nothing but a string bikini and heels stuffing her holes with two dildos attached to her desk. As was doing that Amy striped to her outfit a red sling bikini that dug into her pussy and that her hard nipples of her double D breast pocked through. Amy massaged her pussy and breast as relaxing tune played over the intercom something Mark set up to go off every so often oh how she loves that sound as she climaxed.

She soon left her office to a inspection of some of the classes Amy's first stop is Ms. Johnson the english teacher she was teacher the girls how to address each other with words like slut, whore, bitch etc and how to address Mr. Mcfree as Daddy while look like that cuntlicker has every thing in order time to headbto the next class.

Second class she inspected was Ms. Snow the P.E teacher when Amy got to the gym the girls were split into two sections the first were doing pussy squats with the new floor dildos Daddy asked her to buy for the school. The second were 69ing with each others Amy wished she could join but even that whore Ms. Snow had a partner and Amy still had one class to inspect today.

As Amy entered Daddy's room more music started to play over the intercoms, as she entered Daddy was giving a lecture about how women are nothing but brain dead bimbos that should learn their place everyone in the room was paying close attention to the speech and masturbating to it even Amy as Daddy spotted her and told her to suck his dick which Amy found no problems with. As Daddy start to speak again he started talking about his experiment at the school was a great success and he is about ready to start spreading his message and music across the world Amy for her part couldn't agree more as Daddy and his music have made everything better she thought as Daddy came down her throat.

Whats next for the school?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)