More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by lewdman03 lewdman03

Who is this story about and what's its theme?

Amy Pond (ENF)

Amy sat up slowly with a yawn as she reached up to rub her eye. She looked around and was greeted by the familiar sight of her bedroom aboard the TARDIS and the unfortunately equally familiar sight of her bed covers all bunched up on the other side of her double bed covering her Husband.

She had been traveling in the TARDIS for some time with the Doctor and her husband Rory. She loved them both equally, the Doctor had met her as a child one night and promised to take her on adventures in his magical blue box after a quick 5 minute drip. Due to what she later found out was the "joy" of time travel what had been a 5 minute trip for him had been 12 for her and she had became obsessed with him even though everyone told her he was just a dream. In those years she met Rory, a nurse who was madly in love with her, as she was with him. the Doctor had returned just before she and Rory got married and ever since the 3 had been traveling time and space.

Amy loved Rory, she really did but at times he got on her nerves, times like now. Rory had a bad habit of moving in his sleep and quite often she woke up as she did now without covers on. This wouldn't be so bad if not for the fact they both slept naked. Amy looked down at her nude body, her small soft breasts laying on her chest, nipples hard from the chill in the room because of something the Doctor called the TARDIS's "Daily Thermal venting". It left the room freezing in the mornings. Below her soft chest was her cute little pussy lips, pubic hair neatly trimmed so there was hardly any hair there accept a small but neat bush. And if you were to go either further you would find her most proud feature, her strong thighs and long legs which had caused many a man to stop and stare when she wore skirts, Rory included! Looking over at Rory she sighed softly as she stood up, rubbing her arms with the cold. She was just glad they had convinced the Doctor to upgrade them from the bunk beds he had once gotten them to share. The clock on her bedside read 7am, though she didn't know what time zone a time machine worked off. She looked around for a second, her clothes neatly laid out on her chair. She knew she should get dressed but as she rubbed her arm she felt goosebumps!
"Oh hope your enjoying those covers" she muttered in frustration as she looked back to her clothes. There was a shower down the hall with nice hot water which was so temping... She found herself taking a step towards the bedroom door. This was crazy, if the Doctor caught her she would die of embarrassment but in that moment she wanted nothing more then a hot shower. She paused for a second but a final shiver sealed her fate as she placed a hand over her chest, the other over her crotch and slowly walked towards the door.

As she reached the corridor the big metal sliding door to the bedroom opened, even more cold air hit her as she defiantly pushed on and out into the corridor, away from her clothes. She followed the route she remembered to the TARDIS shower room though it was hard to remember with her heart pounding and the blush growing on her face from her strange plan. She didn't worry too much though as the Shower room had towels and it wasn't too far.

After 5 minutes of walking she rounded the corridor to the Shower Room...

What does she find?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)