More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Mr Nice Guy Mr Nice Guy

Let the roller coaster begin

Amy Makes it Easy

"Isn't it usually the other way around?" Sam asked, staring at the pure silver ring Amy had just placed on his finger, "Doesn't the man usually give an engagement ring to the woman?"

"Since when did you become a traditionalist?" Amy said, shoving his shoulder the way she did when she wanted to get flirty, "Besides, my grandmother said that it's an heirloom, only to be given to those we love and trust completely. I think it's perfect for you."

It was a lovely ring, and the runes etched on the inside of the band had been so intricate that Sam had known instantly that it was special. While silver wasn't the most expensive metal for jewelry (he knew thanks to his seemingly endless shopping for the perfect engagement ring for Amy) the craftsmanship was incredible. It was exactly the type of gift that he expected from his girlfriend, soon to be fiancée. In Sam's entire life, he had never felt as loved, as seen, as appreciated as he had since he'd been with Amy. He did his best to make her feel the same, too, but he knew he'd never be able to keep up.

Amy was special that way. She wasn't as hot as her sister, nor did she inherit the huge breasts on her mom (were those even natural?), but Sam wouldn't have traded her up for anyone. Her lips were kissable, and she knew how to make Sam feel amazing, sexually speaking, but it was her warm heart that kept him close. It was a love that he had never thought he would find.

Growing up as he did, only child, an unknown father, a cold, withdrawn mother who had given birth to him at far too young an age, finding love as he had was not something he had hoped for. Sam thought that relationships were like that, not caring, not exciting, not loving, just utilitarian. The two women he had dated before he met Amy had complained.

"Why are you so aloof?"

"Why don't you let me in?"

"What's wrong with you?"

When asked, he thought that there was nothing wrong with him. And then he met Amy and it all became clear. The problem was that he had never been shown what he was missing. As clichéd as it sounded, her love had set him free.

"I love it," Sam smiled, then pulled Amy in for a kiss.

"And I love it on you," she responded once she came up for air, "Never take it off. Maybe it can be your wedding band, too!"

"Slow down, babe," Sam said, "I haven't found a ring for you yet."

"You will," she said, "I know you will. You're my man, and I trust you. I can wait until you find the right one."

Instead of thanking her, he leaned down and kissed her again, this one more passionate than before. He could feel himself coming to life in his pants, so aroused was he by the love of his woman. Sometimes just being close to each other would lead to a night of sex, sometimes even more than sex. Amy was a bit... adventurous in the bedroom. These days they were young, in love, and horny as hell, but even as they aged, Sam knew that their love life would never be boring.

"Stop," she said, panting, blushing and pushing him away, "I have to work. You've got me all hot and bothered, and I can't go all day with wet panties."

"You'd better go all day with wet panties," Sam said, "Because I'm going to be waiting for you after work and I want to check how much you love me."

"You're horrible!" Amy giggled, giving him one last peck on the lips before climbing off the couch and picking up her purse from the end table, "Now remember that you promised to go see my sister and help her with that door that won't latch. She's expecting you this morning."

"I know, I know," Sam said, rolling his eyes. Amy's sister was hot, but also a pain in the ass. She always wanted something, but never gave anything in return. But she was his future sister-in-law, so he was going to play nice and try to be part of the family.

"Thanks sweetie," Amy said, slinging her purse strap over her shoulder, "I'll see you at supper. Love you!"

"Love you too!" he called to the closing door, leaving him in the apartment alone. The spun the ring on his finger, something he was going to have to get used to feeling. He was going to make this marriage work, he wasn't going to repeat the mistakes of the generation before him. Lucky for him, Amy made it so easy.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)