More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Gambio Gambio

Which one of these trash-fests do you want to read about?

Amy Best, a naive yet outgoing arts student, by RejectTed

“Amy Best? What a silly name.”

“You’re one to talk Marcie Storm.”

“Still better then Gina Stormwalker.”

“YOU GAVE ME THAT ONE.”

“Ehem, getting back on track. It looks like Ted is up to his old tricks again and has submitted another one of his subpar stories. I am positively delighted.”

“Oh! It’s from Ted?”

*sigh* Yes, Gina, it’s from Ted.”

“But it’s not the pirate story?”

“No, it is not the pirate story.”

“This better be good then. What is it about?”

Amy Best, a naive yet outgoing arts student, by RejectTed is a branch in a story called “The great conspiracy” the premise of it is that the entire world is conspiring against a single person.”

“Big deal, that’s what I have to deal with on a daily basis.”

“The interesting caveat though is, that there is no super power at work here. Just the sheer collective of humanity coming together for one purpose. It is honestly a rather beautiful thing.”

“Yeah, really eye watering.”

“But what does our insipid author do with this intriguing premise? He writes another bondage story! My, truly Ted is the greatest one trick pony of our time!”

“Are you going to spend the entire review bitching again, Marcie?”

“Maybe”

READING IN PROGRESS (BGM)

“Alright, so this is the story of Amy. She’s a bit of a clueless bitch, meaning she has no idea everyone wants to fuck her over.”

“And because of that she has no reason to refuse her friends request to help her with a rehearsal for a magic show.”

"This is just the beginning. Soon we'll strap you into a crate for the movers to collect." Amy's eyes started to widen. "The government has a special asylum set up just for you. Get ready to spend your afternoons struggling to walk in a hobble skirt, your dinners trying to use a fork with your hands in mittens, and your nights snugly tied into bed. Everyday you will spend squirming in the strictest of bondage for the wealthy and powerful."

“That escalated quickly!”

“Luckily for Amy, her friend is just joking. The question is why though? The goal of this conspiracy is to get Amy into bondage. Since the whole world is conspiring this really should not be that big of a task to complete. Despite that they are strangely hesitant about it.”

“Your screwing with me, Marcie? The goal here is clearly to slowly ease Amy into bondage over time. They want to not only make the transition easy for her but also get her to enjoy her fate. Which is...fuuuuuuck!”

“Gina, don’t tell me you are already masturbating to the very first bondage scene.”

“N-No?”

“Good, it’s not even that well written.”

“What? This is super sexy! Say what you want about Ted, but he does know how to write bondage.”

“Too bad he doesn’t know how to write without spelling errors.”

“Oh fuck off, Marcie! There are way less of them in this one.”

while feeling exceptionally adventurous but had never actually woro.

“Case in point. How do you even make a mistake like this? The E and the O are on complete opposite ends of the keyboard! This should be physically impossible!”

“Heh, the fact that you have to resort to bitching about typos just shows you have nothing else to say.”

“Nonsense. I have many complaints.”

“Like?”

"Why 'ave you barged into my class after it 'as already begun?" he asked, his french accent sharp enough to cut cheese.

“Like this. Why cheese? Cheese isn’t particularly hard to cut. What is it with Ted and cheese? Ah, I get it, it is because the teacher is french. Which means another chance for Ted to showcase an atrocious accent.”

“Ugh, so at any rate, since Amy was late to class because of her friends magic show the teacher flat out decides to put her in one of these medieval things.”

“A pillory?”

“Yeah, sure that one.”

“Well, it is a bit more of a fancy one.”

“Ok.”

"I said, 'you make take a seat,'" her professor stated

“Your hero, Gina.”

“Shut up! So what if he spells like a drunken pirate? It’s still hot.”

“Amy is then made to spend the entire lesson in this “Fiddle”.

“I like the description of what Amy is feeling. Ted does a great job in getting us into Amy’s headspace.”

“Not that there is much in there to begin with. At one point the conspiracy got rid of all her underwear but one pair and she basically just shrugs it off.”

“Sure.”

“Speaking of space, Ted even retreads his space idea by featuring a sci fi themed escape room.”

“Fuck, that one was so hot! Amy is to solve the escape room in nothing but her skimpy underwear and is shackled!”

“If you like that so much, I’m sure we can book one. Marel is probably delighted to set it up.”

“HELL NO!”

“Ok, Ok. That harness stuff does sound quite fun though, for putting you in of course.”

“I said no!”

Amy stayed put, staring at the screen "Lo" was spelled wrong. Could it be a name?

“Given Ted’s atrocious grammar, he has no right to offer a riddle like this.”

“Did they even ever reveal the answer to that riddle?”

“I don’t think so.”

“Yeah, I paid about as much attention to it as Amy.”

“Figures. It probably didn’t help that Ted made this a female only affair. Lesbians and Bondage are clearly the two defining traits of his stories.”

“No reason to stop when you have a good thing going….speaking of stopping...WHY DOES THIS STORY END ABRUPTLY?”

“Indeed. We end on a cliffhanger were a robber attempts to rob the escape room. We did make it to ten chapters though. Good for you, Gina. This time we won’t need to read more.”

“But I want to read more! Arghh! Why is Ted so lazy!”

“Well, I fear to ask, but given your reaction you seemed to have quite enjoyed this one.”

“It was hot as fuck, Marcie.”

“...can you elaborate?”

“From the three Ted stories we read, this one was the most gentle one. Despite the fact that everyone wants to screw Amy over, everyone genuinely likes her and want to make this as easy for her as possible.”

“I concede that Ted puts a unique spin on a pretty evil premise. And I suppose this checks all your kink boxes.”

“Yeah! And I masturbated to it!”

“Don’t say that with such a proud face.”

“Fuck you, Marcie. It’s rare enough that a story gets me off. What about you?”

“Of course I didn’t. I will not repeat the shame Ted has inflicted upon me on his last story.”

“Uhu, you got pretty flustered though. This clearly did something for you too.”

“There was a decent humiliation aspect to the whole situation. But since it is from the victims perspective it just felt short of getting me off.”

“Right.”

“It’s not impossible. “Secret Masochist” has achieved that. But Ted is sadly only a second rate writer.”

“Hm, that’s quite the step up from when you called him the worst author we ever covered.”

“...”

“Are you finally admitting that he is pretty good?”

“Oh please, Gina. Outside of Amy none of these girls even have a personality. And there was zero progression between the bondage scenes.”

“There where only three because Ted is a lazy fuck!”

“Well, I can only comment on what is there, can I? The fact remains that there hasn’t been much progress on the bondage front. Amy enjoyed it from the very first scene and this is just an excuse to put her into various bondage scenarios.”

“Oh, fuck off, Marcie! I want Amy to get into various bondage scenarios with her girlfriends! That shit is hot!”

“Ok, Ok, I’m sure Ted will keep writing if you nicely encourage him.”

“I rather kick him in the dick.”

“That should work too. Whelp, that is all for now. Gotta book an escape room now. Good night.”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)