More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by calx86 calx86

Who’s bodyparts come to life?

Amy's Horny Breasts

Levels of sentience exist in all things in many different forms. What decides the levels of sentience each being or object possesses no one really knows. In times past, it was not uncommon to hear of things such as toys gaining intelligence as they absorbed the energy very closely to living beings that kept them near, though seeing them move around was dismissed as imagination or the ramblings of a crazy person. In some cases, people saw it as the work of evil spirits, not knowing it was their relationship to the objects that gave them life.

In some rare cases, however, you will see that higher levels of sentience can be granted to not only inanimate objects, but parts of an already living being as well. The few that are familiar with this strange phenomenon regard it as dangerous since the living body part could drive it’s host to madness and in some cases spread its influence. All it takes is an unhealthy obsession and you could awaken something inside that may be impossible to put back to sleep.

My name is Dr. Caleb Ricci and at the time of writing I have had Amy Whitaker, a vibrant twenty-one year old brunette, under my observation. Before the event started, Amy still lived at home with her mother and eighteen year old sister, Sonya. She attended a local community college and was well on her way to earning her paralegal degree. Her only vice was her obsession with her body, particularly her breasts. According to her mother, she had been caught multiple times in her room, topless, caressing her large breasts in front of her mirror. At first this behavior was dismissed as a natural occurrence of a teen discovering her own body, but she grew more concerned over time as the behavior never ceased but became more obsessive as she got older. It was no longer just fondling and playing, but she talked to them as if they were imaginary lovers, kissing and sucking on them while pleasuring herself in front of her full-length mirror.

Being a paranormal investigator and scientist, when I was first made aware of Amy’s behavior I told the mother that her daughter was most likely experiencing a strange type of psychosis and should speak to a psychiatrist. It wasn’t until I witnessed Amy first hand that I knew something was amiss. Up to this point I had studied ancient magic and had come across text that spoke of sentient body parts but wrote them off as nothing more than folklore; that was until I saw strange movement underneath Amy’s shirt.

“Calm down girls, we can play later”, she said casually giggling while shaking my hand.

“Come on, you never let us see the sexy guys”, came two tiny female voices emanating from her chest. What I saw next I wouldn’t have believed in my wildest dreams was possible. Amy’s C cups grew before my very eyes temporarily, just long enough to burst through her shirt before retracting to their natural state. Amy didn’t attempt to cover up in my presence but rather scolded her sentient breasts for misbehaving and apologized to me for their so-called behavior. She began blushing when she saw that I could not look away. Of course, I would be lying if I said I wasn’t intrigued as she was very beautiful, but I was even more speechless at the impossible site before me. Her breasts moved at their own will and I saw her nipples move as they spoke, flirting with me as I stood there mouth agape.

I snapped out of it just in time to hear Sonya gasp at her sister’s state of undress.

“Amy, what the hell?” Sonya scolded as she gave me a dirty look and attempted to cover her sister.

“Sonya move, my tits what to get to know the nice man”, Amy protested.

“Over my dead body. That pervert is just standing there gawking at you. I think it’s time for him to leave.” Sonya turned to me red faced. Before I could explain Sonya yelped as Amy’s nipples somehow grabbed hold of her shirt.

“Hey girls, come out and see this hunk of a man,” Amy’s tits said. I witnessed Sonya’s face go pale as a ghost as her breasts escaped her top in a similar fashion to Amy’s. She bent down, grimacing as she attempted to cover herself, only for her now living breasts to squirm out of her grasp.

“Hey let go of us!” Her breasts yelled as she got up and ran to her room, slamming the door behind her.

“That will at least keep her busy for a while. Now we have him all to ourselves,” Amy’s breasts said as she walked seductively toward me.

“Okay Amy, I don’t think we should,” I said, trying in vain to stay professional as Amy cupped the growing bulge in my pants with one hand while pressing a finger to my mouth with the other.

“Hush now. My tits like you and it would just break their heart if I didn’t give them what they want. Now won’t you be a good boy and show my girls a good time?” Amy unzipped my pants and all rational thought had escaped my mind as she got on her knees and pushed me back on the couch. In the back of my mind I knew if her mom came through that front door and saw what was transpiring, all hell would break loose, but at that moment I didn’t care. Amy pulled down my pants, letting my erection spring free through the flap of my boxers as her breasts lurched forward to face it.

“Hey big fella. Want to have a good time?”

What Happens Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)