More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by cyclone cyclone

Amusement park or country club

Amusement park

The second Gracie walked into the amusement park she saw a hot brunette on her phone nagging her little brother to leave as soon as possible. Gracie was gonna make that impossible for her. Gracie stripped the brunette of clothing and handed her little brother the $40 in her pockets. She threw everything away except for her lacy yellow panties. She lifted the weightless brunette and sat her down on the fastest roller coaster in the amusement park. Gracie tied both her hands to the safety bar and stuffed her panties, that Gracie noticed, had a piss stain around the crotch area, into her mouth. The last she heard of her was a muffled scream zooming away in the other direction. "Enjoy the ride!" Gracie shouted.

Grace looked around and saw some of the popular girls hanging around a roller coaster. "Are you gonna go on that thing?" Gracie asked cheerfully.

"Get lost you dumb bitch!" shouted the 'leader' of the group.

Well that was that. Gracie was planning to show how much of a bitch she could be to these three losers. I could get back at the leader, the big-tittied girl or the bubble butt.

Who to choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)