More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Nemo of Utopia Nemo of Utopia

Which god/goddess will you focus on? Who is he/she in this modern world?

Amphitrite: Ailani 'i-ka-haawina-o-Pele' Fisher: Queen of Oceanica

Ailani Fisher: Queen of Oceanica, sat at her desk, proofing the newest revision of the first volume of her official memoirs.

"I was born at 9:11 AM on the 11th of September, 1990, in the maternity ward of Honolulu General Hospital. As you might imagine this made my 11th birthday rather problematic, but I'm getting ahead of myself.

I was a colicky baby, so my parents tell me. My dad, an insurance actuator, spent endless nights walking up and down the halls of our house on Kauai when I was between two months and three years old because it was the only way I would sleep..."

There was a knock at the door of The Oblong Office in which the Queen of Oceanica did her business.

*Knock-Knock!* - *Knock!* - *Knock-Knock-Knock!*

"Enter," The young Queen of the worlds most unusual nation that was officially recognized by the UN said, pressing the buttons on her desk that would unlock the door and activate the intercom. She knew the code instantly and trusted that the Praetorian Guard would have stopped anyone with intent to harm her long before that door...

Who's At The Door?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)