More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Myds6 Myds6

Who would get in the first skirmish tonight?

Amelia

Amelia was visiting from out of town, but this wasn't unusual. She lived in another city less than an hour away, and always attended concerts, as her family's lifestyle made money no object. A tall girl, Amelia thought she was also fat, but her body was just a bit chubby, with most of her weight carried around her waist and her backside. She was definitely thinner than some of the other girls present, like Amber, Jess, or Christa, but nonetheless, she was constantly complaining how she needed to lose weight, and trying fad diets, only to be foiled in the attempt by her love for mixed drinks.

She wore her hair long and curly, falling well past her shoulders, with betty-page-style bangs across her forehead. She had a strong makeup game, and favored dark eye shadows and dark red lipstick. Tonight, she was wearing a long, renaissance-style black dress with a silver satin panel down the middle, and a thick lace border around the neckline, which was low to show substantial cleavage. As she tipped back her glass of some bluish frozen drink, she smiled and what a good night it had been, and how superior she felt, looking at the other ladies in the room.

She paused next to the dancefloor as she tried to figure out what to do. She had just bought this drink, and it was excellent. But she really wanted to dance to this song. Normally, she'd down the drink quickly, but doing that with a frozen drink was just ASKING for brain freeze. Leaving it was out of the question. Maybe nobody would roofie it, but some of her rivals here hated her so much, she was afraid they'd spit in it or something worse. She made her way to the edge of the dance floor, and began to sway in a restrained fashion, still holding the bluish drink.

"Ow! Watch out you bitch, you nearly spilled that on me!"

Who was talking?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)