More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Whiteskorpion Whiteskorpion

Who is the guest?

Amelia, a school bully

The door opens and in comes a girl about the same age as John. She is tall, has long black hair, is tanned and has large breasts. John's eyes widen when he sees her. She's John's bully at school, Amelia. Amelia looks at the dollhouse and grins when she sees the little John.

Amelia: Ha! And I thought you were lying to me, Emma.

Emma: Trust me I would never do that.

John is really a bit scared, Amelia is a really scary person.

John: W-what are you doing here?

Amelia grins and sits down.

Amelia: Awww he's scared. Don't worry I won't crush you, I might bully you but I don't want to kill you.

John: Then why are you here?

Emma: I invited her.

Amelia: She told me what she did to you and offered me an offer.

John: And that would be?

Amelia: That I get an easy life, nobody will miss me because she makes a clone of me and that my life will be even easier because I have a little . But I wanted to see if what she told me was really real. Come on Emma, shrink me. I want to see my new house and .

Emma smiles and pulls out her wand.

Emma: Ŝrumpi

A light emanates from the wand and hits Amelia, who shrinks. When the transformation is over, Amelia stretches and turns to Emma with a thumbs up.

Amelia: Thanks Emma.

Emma: Don't worry about it. I'll leave you two alone.

Emma leaves the room and Amelia approaches John. He wanted to run, but then realized he had nowhere to run. How he acts determines how much she torments him. She stops in front of him and he has to look up because she is a head taller than him.

Amelia: Glad you didn't run away. Would hate to have to hunt you down.

Amelia throws John over her shoulder and carries him inside, where she places him on a chair and ties him up.

Amelia: Listen to me carefully, from now on you will listen to every command I give you and follow them, do you understand that?

John: Understood.

Amelia: Good. It's time to dress up.

She reaches into her backpack and pulls out a pair of scissors. She puts the scissors on John's clothes and cuts them apart. She does this until there is no shred left. She pulls out a razor and begins removing John's body hair until his skin is completely smooth. She strokes his cheek.

Amelia: You behave very well, no sound that's how I want it. Are you really that scared of me?

John: y-yes.

Amelia: Good.

She reaches into the backpack again and pulls out a pink chastity cage, which she immediately attaches to his penis.

Amelia: No freedoms for my little .

She reaches into the backpack again and pulls out a collar that she puts on him.

John: A collar.

She holds up a remote control and smiles.

Amelia: Not just any kind of collar.

She presses a button on the remote and gives John a small electric shock.

Amelia: An electric collar, in case my little is indecent.

What does Amelia pull out next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)