More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by taloniv taloniv

Where do I run to?

Ambush him! (Priest)

I already landed a really good blow on him. Maybe I can just knock him out and then get away from him. I see some brush off the side of the road. I glance back quickly to see he hasn't rounded the hill yet and duck to the side.

"Where are you hiding you little bitch. I've got a present for ya..." He says as he gets closer.

He stops in the middle of the road and looks around to see I'm no longer in sight in any direction. "I know you're around here. You weren't that far ahead of me." He says as he turns his back towards the other set of bushes. Now's my chance.

I slip through the bushes and charge at him as fast as I can. The rustling leaves against my dress draws his attention and he turns before I reach him and he catches my arm as it smacks his face.

"Ah! fucking idiot." He says as I struggle to free my arm.

I start to panic as my plan falls apart and I swat at his face with my other hand and feel my fingers rake across his face.

"AHH!" I hear as his I draw blood.

Suddenly I feel a sharp gash across my abdomen followed by another across my chest as I hear my cloths tear from the sword in his other hand slashing wildly at me.

I fall backwards as he releases me and clutch at my wounds. I hold my breath as I glance down to see my blood soaking into my dress and onto my arms sending me into shock and bringing me to my knees. I feel like I should be in pain, but I feel nothing but a chilling coldness as I freeze in place.

"You fucking BITCH! Look at what you did to me! You little..." I look up to see blood streaming from his face as he raises his sword and walks towards me to finish me off.

His arm swings down and a barrier of light surrounds me deflecting the blow away from me.

"It looks to me like you deserve it." A women's voice appears from up the road.

I glance over to see a beautiful brunette women in a pure white robe standing there holding a staff with a white glowing gem at the top.

"A fucking priest? Are you shitting me? What's women of the cloth going to do, huh? Maybe I'll just do to you what I Was going to do to her..." He raises his eyebrows at her as he gestures towards me.

"You poor soul. Don't you know you can't have light without a little...darkness..." She says as her eyes flash purple.

The man's eyes go wide and he drops his sword. "AhhhhAHHHHHHHHH!" He starts to scream as he clutches at his head and falls to his knees.

"Leave before I decide to turn what's left of that pea sized brain of yours to mush." She says as she walks forward.

The man stumbles to his feet and starts to run as fast as he can in the other direction.

"I'm impressed young one. With wounds like these you should have at least past out by now. Here, let me heal you up." She says as she kneels in front of me.

A moment later and I feel a soothing warmth wrap around me and a tightness around my cuts as they begin to close up.

"Afraid I can't do much for the clothes with the light. I have heard Dwarven brew is good for blood stains though." She says with a slight smile as she helps me to my feet.

"Thank you. How...What did you do to him?" I ask as I look up at my hero.

"Shadow magic designed to inflict minor pain directly into someone's brain. Honestly it's one of my weaker spells." She says with a small chuckle.

"Where did you learn it?" I ask in awe of her confidence.

"I learned it in Stormwind, but any chapel should be able to at least teach you the basics. Why don't you join me tomorrow in town and we can talk more about it?" She asks.

I agree and meet with her the next day. She tells me about her adventures and all the people she's helped. I become so enthralled with her that I follow in her footsteps and train to be a priest. When I turn 22 I finally set out on my own as a fledgling priest.

Back in my hometown I wonder what to do with my newfound powers. I could talk to the locals, view the local job boards, or talk to the local minister about potential work just for priests.

Where do I start my journey?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)